PDA

View Full Version : thank you everyone

crumpet54
22-05-2015, 06:50 AM
Hey just wanted to say thank you for all the information over the last few months to help me set up! I'm still in the pre reg stage but just wanted to say how grateful for this forum
I'm just at the end of the training with my LA and I feel I've learnt so much more on here than from them.
Xxxx

loocyloo
23-05-2015, 05:18 PM
wishing you lots of luck for your future childminding adventures, and take us on the forum along with you. :D

xxx

blue bear
24-05-2015, 07:18 AM
Bless you crumpet, you will be on a steep learning curve now, we are always here and you will be able to support others too. I love childminding one big happy family that supports each other

mumofone
26-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Hey just wanted to say thank you for all the information over the last few months to help me set up! I'm still in the pre reg stage but just wanted to say how grateful for this forum I'm just at the end of the training with my LA and I feel I've learnt so much more on here than from them. Xxxx

I'd be nowhere without this forum, I feel exactly the same as you - everything's been learnt on here! :-)

Amanda70
27-05-2015, 06:42 AM
I'd be nowhere without this forum, I feel exactly the same as you - everything's been learnt on here! :-)

I agree, I've learnt a lot from this forum and now have my pre reg on Monday, Its exciting but nerve wracking at the same time as I just hope I can put it all into practice well.