PDA

View Full Version : Certificates on display

gremlin
12-05-2015, 06:50 AM
Hi,

Is it just our ofsted cert, ofsted poster, insurance cert and first aid cert we need on display?

Thanks 😀

Mouse
12-05-2015, 08:20 AM
As far as I know it's only the registration certificate and Ofsted parent poster that need to be displayed, although I'm not sure where it says about the parent poster in the EYFS framework.

AliceK
12-05-2015, 08:39 AM
I only have my Reg Certificate and Ofsted Parents poster on display. The others are all filed in my folder which parents look at when they initially come for a visit and could if they wanted to ask to see it at any time.

xxx

Simona
12-05-2015, 08:55 AM
We are 'required' to display the registration certificate.. Parents must be informed of this but once seen they never really look at the display anymore.
The poster 'should' be displayed as recommended by Ofsted...should is definitely not must but up to us.
The info on the poster ...such as Ofsted contact number...is usually also in our complaints/policy procedures
The poster is not mentioned in the EYFS

https://www.gov.uk/search?q=Parents+poster

First Aid and other certificates can be displayed if you want but usually filed safely and available to parents to see in their info pack.

NightOwl
12-05-2015, 02:42 PM
I also have an emergency exit plan of my house up for parents to see. Ofsted were quite hot on this a while ago I seem to remember.

Mouse
12-05-2015, 03:08 PM
I also have an emergency exit plan of my house up for parents to see. Ofsted were quite hot on this a while ago I seem to remember.

I've been registered for 18 years and have never had one, or even been asked for one.

NightOwl
12-05-2015, 04:24 PM
I've been registered for 18 years and have never had one, or even been asked for one.

That's strange, I've been registered 16 years.

gremlin
18-05-2015, 05:32 AM
That's great thank you for your help! X