PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY ROLL CALL

FussyElmo
20-04-2015, 06:40 AM
So is that it is Easter over?

Back to work for everyone?

It looks sunny here not sure how warm it is yet though.

Managed to get all my tribe up so that's a positive :laughing: :laughing::laughing:

Our toddler group is shut till Thursday so the park it is then :thumbsup:

But the big NEWS in town is that a costa is opening today - yeah that is the big news for here. It also as exciting as Home Bargains opening up :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Maza
20-04-2015, 07:04 AM
I'm back to work today but DD doesn't go back to school until tomorrow. I only have one little one today - but he is my most challenging one and is here until 6.15. I was thinking of taking them to Hampton Court Palace but DD wants to spend the day sewing again and swimming. DH said he will take her swimming this afternoon (he works from home). Mindee will be very happy to stay here instead of a trip as he hasn't seen our toys in over two weeks. A trip to the park might be in order if we are staying local - surely the majority of the schools have gone back now, so hopefully nice and quiet.

SYLVIA
20-04-2015, 07:38 AM
Was back to school last week here. Working today n have my cuddly little grandson in the mix after lunch too. Makes my day to see his smiley face. Have a good day

kellib
20-04-2015, 07:40 AM
Local holiday here today so no school but I said I'd work (why?! Lol) so have 2 kids here, one pre schooler and one school plus my own 9 year old.

We've a day of soft play, pizza making and the park planned :)

AliceK
20-04-2015, 07:54 AM
I was only meant to have 1 child here who wasn't coming until lunchtime, then another parent asked if I could have her child so I said yes then the first child's mum decided she wouldn't bring her in after all so I could of had a day off but instead I now have 1 child who I wasn't originally meant to have.

Got a busy day planned, but only with things I need to go out and do as I spent all day Sat on my first aid course so didn't manage to get everything done over the weekend.

xxx

Mouse
20-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Morning. Our schools went back last week, so Easter hols already seem a very distant memory - I'm on count down to May bank holidays and half term!

smurfette
20-04-2015, 08:42 AM
Morning. Our schools went back last week, so Easter hols already seem a very distant memory - I'm on count down to May bank holidays and half term!

That's me too! Three here today, one of whom is really not keen on playgroup we have been attending on a Monday so haven't yet decided if we will go or potter in the garden since it's sunny! They are all only just here and tired! Have a great day all!