PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY

FussyElmo
17-04-2015, 08:11 AM
Well after a hectic 2 days hoping Friday is going to be a little calmer.

Wednesday we spent in Liverpool and Manchester for shopping for dds 16th birthday. Then yesterday we went to west midlands safari park the new dinosaur world is a fabulous addition.

Then the 2nd part of first aid last night = a tired fussyelmo today.

Might spend the day trying to perfect doughnuts

Hope you all have something nice planned :thumbsup:

shortstuff
17-04-2015, 08:12 AM
Hope you get your quieter day.

Im having a mum n son day today yay x

tess1981
17-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Will have 6 today by the time after schoolies come in. Usually have 7 today but the most trying one is not coming today so even though it's my busiest day of the week it will be easy enough without the other lo... All the Los this morning so far are in great form and playing quietly although one is watching peppa pig as she always takes an hour or two before she comes around to wanting to play or do anytime... lazy wee *** lol she usually has to be dragged out of bed in the morning last minute as she loves her bed she is only 3 but she will come alive later in her own time

tess1981
17-04-2015, 08:29 AM
Will have 6 today by the time after schoolies come in. Usually have 7 today but the most trying one is not coming today so even though it's my busiest day of the week it will be easy enough without the other lo... All the Los this morning so far are in great form and playing quietly although one is watching peppa pig as she always takes an hour or two before she comes around to wanting to play or do anytime... lazy wee *** lol she usually has to be dragged out of bed in the morning last minute as she loves her bed she is only 3 but she will come alive later in her own time

Oh I didn't even use a bad word to get *** another name for a turf... lol

FussyElmo
17-04-2015, 08:37 AM
Oh I didn't even use a bad word to get *** another name for a turf... lol

Google it is short for another word :D :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Maza
17-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Not working today - last day of my wonderful holiday. We've also had a very hectic two days. Went to Manchester to stay with family. Had to do quite a bit of travelling around to visit various family members and got stuck in traffic every time. Had a lovely day out with them on Wed though - went to Heaton Park which I have not been to since I was a child. Lovely to see DD and her little cousins playing in the woods. Then we went to Portland Basin in Ashton-Under-Lyne - a lovely free little museum which was great for kids.

Exhausted today and feel like chilling, but as it's our last day I feel like I ought to be visiting somewhere, as we have hardly left the garden these holidays. Just don't feel like travelling anywhere though.

Fussy - we went to West Midland Safari Park for DD's birthday in November, as tigers are her passion. It is fantastic. Her other passion is dinosaurs - I can't believe they have incorporated them!!! We will be visiting again. Where is it in relation to everything else? Hope your DD is enjoying her birthday time. x

tess1981
17-04-2015, 09:15 AM
Google it is short for another word :D :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Okay then.... oooops but would like to clear up I meant like a lazy lump of turf ... my bad lol

FussyElmo
17-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Not working today - last day of my wonderful holiday. We've also had a very hectic two days. Went to Manchester to stay with family. Had to do quite a bit of travelling around to visit various family members and got stuck in traffic every time. Had a lovely day out with them on Wed though - went to Heaton Park which I have not been to since I was a child. Lovely to see DD and her little cousins playing in the woods. Then we went to Portland Basin in Ashton-Under-Lyne - a lovely free little museum which was great for kids.

Exhausted today and feel like chilling, but as it's our last day I feel like I ought to be visiting somewhere, as we have hardly left the garden these holidays. Just don't feel like travelling anywhere though.

Fussy - we went to West Midland Safari Park for DD's birthday in November, as tigers are her passion. It is fantastic. Her other passion is dinosaurs - I can't believe they have incorporated them!!! We will be visiting again. Where is it in relation to everything else? Hope your DD is enjoying her birthday time. x

Its further down than the seallife pool and lorikeet landing. Have have done a good job with it with the models roaring and moving :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
17-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Okay then.... oooops but would like to clear up I meant like a lazy lump of turf ... my bad lol

its said as a term on endearment here for a mischievous child :thumbsup:

loocyloo
17-04-2015, 10:30 AM
:-) quiet but busy day!
2LO and been to toddlers. Home for a quick snooze and then collecting dd and others from school to go to inter school swim gala! Picnic lunch whilst watching!
LO s home and that's me done!

Out tonight to help set up for coffee morning/tabletop sale tomorrow and then tomorrow we're off in the campervan to stay on a farm and spend weekend cuddling lambs :-)

Maza
17-04-2015, 10:38 AM
:-) quiet but busy day!
2LO and been to toddlers. Home for a quick snooze and then collecting dd and others from school to go to inter school swim gala! Picnic lunch whilst watching!
LO s home and that's me done!

Out tonight to help set up for coffee morning/tabletop sale tomorrow and then tomorrow we're off in the campervan to stay on a farm and spend weekend cuddling lambs :-)

Oh what a lovely way to spend a weekend!