PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted been today

gailee
16-04-2015, 12:04 PM
So it finally finished 2 and half hours later and grade good can breathe and relax now.

shortstuff
16-04-2015, 12:22 PM
congrats, any feedback?

Conkey
16-04-2015, 12:23 PM
That's brilliant, well done! Now, relax!

gailee
16-04-2015, 12:55 PM
looked at contracts and policies and crb for the people that had them in my household. looked at the areas/rooms that i use, watched me interact with the baby that i had here and the older children what areas that the game they were here playing at the time. about safeguarding a little about the new bit about domestic abuse, attendance, looked at journals (I use baby days) and written diaries, and what things showing different cultures and how we show it. The children kept asking when the lady was going ;), She was my last inspector from 4 years ago and from the my registration nice lady this was her last week

hectors house
16-04-2015, 12:59 PM
looked at contracts and policies and crb for the people that had them in my household. looked at the areas/rooms that i use, watched me interact with the baby that i had here and the older children what areas that the game they were here playing at the time. about safeguarding a little about the new bit about domestic abuse, attendance, looked at journals (I use ******) and written diaries, and what things showing different cultures and how we show it. The children kept asking when the lady was going ;), She was my last inspector from 4 years ago and from the my registration nice lady this was her last week

How nice that you had the same inspector for 3 visits - she can really see how you have improved and maintained your standards throughout. Well done on a positive inspection and what a shame that a "nice" inspector is retiring.

Happiness
16-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Yayyyy happy days :)
Congrats x

SYLVIA
16-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Well done. I'm waiting for the call. Our area is plagued with ofsted at the moment so I'm sure it won't be long

Maza
16-04-2015, 02:35 PM
Congratulations! Well done. Thank you for the feedback. x

FloraDora
16-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Great news!

Did she ask anything around the PREVENT programme?

Mouse
16-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Well done :clapping:

lollipop kid
16-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Well done! Bet you're relieved! (Know I would be.)

:jump for joy:

L

gailee
16-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Great news!

Did she ask anything around the PREVENT programme?
NO she just said about it contains about Domestic violence and mutilation in cultures just to watch out for she couldn't go into detail as little ears. very much relieved having a large spice rum and coke as a reward :laughing:

mumofone
17-04-2015, 11:01 AM
NO she just said about it contains about Domestic violence and mutilation in cultures just to watch out for she couldn't go into detail as little ears. very much relieved having a large spice rum and coke as a reward :laughing:

Argh I know nothing about this, what's this all about?
Well done by the way, that's fantastic :-)