PDA

View Full Version : Organised?

wendz
11-04-2015, 06:19 AM
Hi, does anyone have some kind of form or planner for enquiries ? I'm getting myself confused with enquiries and ages etc and I'm trying to keep track of spaces I have for the different ages.
I am jotting then down on a notepad but would prefer some kind of planner or something. Anyone have anything like that?

Thank you
Wendz

loocyloo
11-04-2015, 09:31 AM
hello!

I have created a planning grid! it has the days down one side, and spaces for children across the top. I have colour coded it, so when I fill it in, 0-5s are red, 5-7s are blue and over 8's are green. I also block off the spaces my own children fill! depending upon when a child arrives, I put them in that box and all other boxes until they go! it works for me, I hope it makes sense for you! I do one for each term, and I also have a holiday plan! it means I can look at each term and know where I am ( or not! )

I have hopefully attached it!

also to say that I have a notebook and write down any enquiry with name of person contacting me, contact details, age of child ( and usually name! ) what hours/days required. I date it, and write down if I responded by phone/email/text. and then if a parent visited me, and if I offered a place.

wendz
11-04-2015, 09:58 AM
hello! I have created a planning grid! it has the days down one side, and spaces for children across the top. I have colour coded it, so when I fill it in, 0-5s are red, 5-7s are blue and over 8's are green. I also block off the spaces my own children fill! depending upon when a child arrives, I put them in that box and all other boxes until they go! it works for me, I hope it makes sense for you! I do one for each term, and I also have a holiday plan! it means I can look at each term and know where I am ( or not! ) I have hopefully attached it!
Awww that sounds perfect, can't see an attachment though 😔
Xxx

wendz
11-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Oooooo that sounds perfect and just what I'm looking for and need lol!
How do you open attachments on here, I can see a paper clip but can't see how I get to it 😔.
Thank you for that though - very helpful
Wendzx

Rick
11-04-2015, 05:06 PM
According to this you should be able to download attachments now

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/member-information/106817-red-amber-green-membership-ranks-explained.html

greenfaerie
24-04-2015, 03:11 PM
hello!

I have created a planning grid! it has the days down one side, and spaces for children across the top. I have colour coded it, so when I fill it in, 0-5s are red, 5-7s are blue and over 8's are green. I also block off the spaces my own children fill! depending upon when a child arrives, I put them in that box and all other boxes until they go! it works for me, I hope it makes sense for you! I do one for each term, and I also have a holiday plan! it means I can look at each term and know where I am ( or not! )

I have hopefully attached it!

also to say that I have a notebook and write down any enquiry with name of person contacting me, contact details, age of child ( and usually name! ) what hours/days required. I date it, and write down if I responded by phone/email/text. and then if a parent visited me, and if I offered a place.

Ooh! Thanks for that! I'm sure if my business ever gets started I could find this really useful. Thanks for sharing, I much prefer to have everything on paper rather than trying to hold things in my head. :)