PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY EASTER

FussyElmo
05-04-2015, 07:09 AM
Wishing you all Easter Blessing :thumbsup:

But don't eat too much chocolate :thumbsup:

Mrs Scrubbit
05-04-2015, 07:30 AM
Happy Easter to you Fussy and to everyone else, wishing you all a lovely day with your loved ones. Don't overdo it on the choccy eggs......be strong and resist temptation.....pace yourselves!:D:D

loocyloo
05-04-2015, 07:57 AM
Happy Easter everyone.

Mrs Scrubbit
05-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Love your piccies loocyloo x

Maza
05-04-2015, 08:11 AM
Happy Easter everyone.

We're forcing ourselves to do Junior Parkrun before we tuck into our eggs. It was nice to be out in the garden so early looking for them. So peaceful - apart from all the busy birds.

Will read the Easter story and then just chill out. Not seeing family or friends today but will most likely go for a nice walk on Wimbledon common. x

clareelizabeth1
05-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Ds very excited and wants to get the eggs from the chicken run so we can have even more chocolate. Doesn't seem to matter that for the two years of his life they haven't laid choc eggs today is easter so they must of.

I have had too much choc already but it has been a lovely family day so far and now I'm going to go cut the dogs hair.

SYLVIA
06-04-2015, 07:27 AM
We had a lovely day yesterday. Had eight of us to dinner, but realised that my table is not big enough for us all and the problem will only get worse now first grandchild is here. He is only 3 1/2months but is already eyeing up to food!!. Solved the problem yesterday by building an extension with the kids quadro, which worked, if not a little wobbly!! Look for new table is now on my to do list. Hoping to do a bit of gardening today as the weather looks quite nice

Maza
06-04-2015, 07:37 AM
We had a lovely day yesterday. Had eight of us to dinner, but realised that my table is not big enough for us all and the problem will only get worse now first grandchild is here. He is only 3 1/2months but is already eyeing up to food!!. Solved the problem yesterday by building an extension with the kids quadro, which worked, if not a little wobbly!! Look for new table is now on my to do list. Hoping to do a bit of gardening today as the weather looks quite nice

Just googled quadro. It looks fab! Even the mini quadro looks great. Expensive though. x

SYLVIA
06-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Keep a check on ebay Maza. I got two set on there last year for £72. I still have most of the set I bought for my dd1 when she was 3, she is now 29. Kids love it.We have built a pirate ship, a castle, climbing frame to mention but a few.