PDA

View Full Version : What a rainy Sunday it is

FussyElmo
29-03-2015, 11:45 AM
well it is here.

Football was really enjoyable this morning. But we won both matched so all good.

Have had a declutter in my bedroom as I hoping to set up a craft area in it for me.

Just a birthday party to do later.

Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup:

Rick
29-03-2015, 11:51 AM
What a grim day :(

Trip to Longleat out the window so have been rearranging the house after my move :D

Maza
29-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Did some birdwatching with DD for a wildlife achievement award that she is doing. Not many birds graced us with their presence though - I think they were all sheltering from the wind and rain! Then I needed some 'me time' desperately and so I went shopping on my own. Bought a new top and lots of art and craft bits and bobs for the kids and some file dividers for LJs. Was grumpy trying on clothes though because none of the curtains fitted the cubicles and so I may as well have got undressed on the shop floor!

Am back home now, hubby made me a lovely coffee and he is finishing doing a paper mache easter basket with DD that I started yesterday.

Also bought stuff to make chocolate nests so may make them this afternoon as we are not cooking meat for the roast (bought roast chicken and some yummy looking pre-flavoured pork from M and S), so only have to do the veg and tatties. We're going to try and download 'This Life' later on as I used to love that series. It will probably seem naff and dated now if I do watch it!

clareelizabeth1
29-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Yep a very grim day me and ds have not left the house and it's now starting to show he needs the outside to burn off energy I think i will be spending a long time playing with him this evening to tire him out.

cathtee
29-03-2015, 10:09 PM
luckily it dried up enough this afternoon so I could get my caravan ready for our weekend away next week, can't wait I will need it after the first week of the holidays :D