PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY

FussyElmo
27-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Good morning to you all.

Hope you are well and have lovely things planned for the last day before the weekend.

I have an unexpected off from the eyfs mindee so of course we are not decorating the dining room. Well there was enough paint left.

Tonight Im off to see a play which is being held at a now closed swimming baths. Looking forward to it then off for a few drink with everyone afterwards :thumbsup:

mama2three
27-03-2015, 12:13 PM
sounds like an interesting evening Fussy , enjoy!
we are just back from a mud kitchen morning in the forest ! Now happily eating lunch and yawning!

lollipop kid
27-03-2015, 12:35 PM
No mindees today. Hooray! And am now off until 13th April (but still getting texts from parents - thankfully about wanting more days, nothing else. :D)

Working on my Quality Assurance paperwork, but will have to park it now, as DD has just come in from school, so needs some Mummy time.

Taking my two to Cinderella at the cinema tomorrow.

:clapping:

Have a lovely holiday (to those who are off).

L

loocyloo
27-03-2015, 01:11 PM
I finish in 3 hrs until the 7 th April :-)
But had very easy day ... went to toddlers straight from school and then to the park with a brief detour home to make picnic and flask of tea! Just got home and everyone asleep!

Bit cross ... mindees birthday is next week ... ordered pressie a month ago from amazon ... after a week had email to say it would be despatched in 1-3 weeks time ... still not despatched! Luckily I have something else, but cross as I know mindee will especially love what I ordered!

Maza
27-03-2015, 01:58 PM
Not working today but have DD,6 still off school ill. She's on the mend but nowhere near 100%. Popped into the library with her and then had a little play in the playground next to it. Had it all to ourselves and it made me all nostalgic for when I used to take her there as a toddler in the week. Now we can only go in the holidays/weekends when it is much busier. Back home and she's exhausted and so she's doing aqua beads and I'm on here. Just booked a lovely art session for one morning of the holidays and am researching day trips. Then we'll have 'snuggles and stories' as we call it, I'll make dinner (Mary Berry's minced pork and water chestnuts, easy peasy) and as it's a beautiful day we may walk to the pond to check on the frogspawn.

What play are you going to see Fussy?

FussyElmo
27-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Not working today but have DD,6 still off school ill. She's on the mend but nowhere near 100%. Popped into the library with her and then had a little play in the playground next to it. Had it all to ourselves and it made me all nostalgic for when I used to take her there as a toddler in the week. Now we can only go in the holidays/weekends when it is much busier. Back home and she's exhausted and so she's doing aqua beads and I'm on here. Just booked a lovely art session for one morning of the holidays and am researching day trips. Then we'll have 'snuggles and stories' as we call it, I'll make dinner (Mary Berry's minced pork and water chestnuts, easy peasy) and as it's a beautiful day we may walk to the pond to check on the frogspawn.

What play are you going to see Fussy?

Its real life stories told through dance live music and animation but they are performing inside the pool and the building itself is Victorian so should be interesting. Also very cold as they have advised us to wrap up warm as there is no heating on at all :D

So many of you are finishing for Easter we don't break up till the 2nd :thumbsup:

SYLVIA
27-03-2015, 02:33 PM
No school runs today, feels like I'm on holiday. Spent the morning in the park and looking at birds making nests in the bushes. One mindee gone home and the other two are sleeping soundly. Haircut tomorrow and looking after grandson while DD1 has hers done, cinema in the evening to see Cinderella and afternoon tea on sunday with both my daughters