PDA

View Full Version : Aims and Objectives

Kirsty Wilson
26-03-2015, 09:30 PM
HELP!! Just looking through my registration form and had a quick brain storm for my aims and objectives, are they any good??

As a child minder my aims and objectives will be to meet the needs of every child within my care. I will also ensure that every child is treated as an individual and their needs that are being met will be child centered and specific to each individual within my care. Within my own home I will provide a safe and secure environment for children to be able to develop fully and ensure that children reach their potential whilst challenging them to go above and beyond this. I aim ensure that my home is a happy, safe and welcoming environment for both children and their parents or guardians. During the time a child is in my care I will provide age and stage appropriate toys, encourage the children to play within groups and also play alone when needed. My objectives for my child minding service will be to provide various activities and games to encourage children to grow and encourage children to be creative and stand out as an individual. I also believe that it is my duty of care to work with parents or guardians to provide the best care for every individual child. Another objective would be to form a strong bond with every child by ensuring I spend time with each child as well as encouraging them to bond as a group.

These are what i have written for my aims and objectives so far on my registration form, are they any good? any tips to include or does anything not sound good? HELP!!

sarah707
27-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Sounds good to me! I'm not aware of ever having any - beyond committing to run the best childminding provision I possibly can :D

bunyip
29-03-2015, 12:51 PM
I aim to get to the end of each day alive and with enough functioning limbs to go to the shed and pour myself a cider.

If the mindees also get out in one piece, I (and the parents) consider that to be a bonus. :D