PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY

FussyElmo
24-03-2015, 08:22 AM
Hope you all have something nice planned. I only have schoolies so Mr Fussyelmo is starting to decorate the living room.
Wish us luck :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Have a lovely day everyone :thumbsup:

Rick
24-03-2015, 08:23 AM
Well I finally have broadband in my new house so I'm glad to just be back in the world :laughing:

Off to childminding group to meet my new colleagues again

smurfette
24-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Hi rick welcome back to the land of the living! Four today for my sins (3 x 3 yr olds and one 1.5 yrs) one had bday yest so nice relaxing day going to shops with them to buy party stuff then party later

Enjoy the decorating fussy! Hate doing it but love end result!

Maza
24-03-2015, 09:15 AM
I have DD off sick again, but I am working. It's the type of day where I keep her off just to make sure she is properly better. She's bouncing around and driving me nuts so she's definitely on the mend. She has her play tonight and school said I can take her in for it if I think she's up for it - just to let them know straight after lunch so that they can get someone else to learn her lines if she isn't well enough. They have a few others with temperatures who are in the same situation. Poor teachers, they have worked so hard on this play.

Lots of arts and crafts and some fresh air but nothing too strenuous as I don't want to wear her out. x

shortstuff
24-03-2015, 10:45 AM
I have 4 between the ages of 14 and 27 months every tuesday, (COC).

My 2 happy ones have decided its their turn to be criers and my 2 criers are being little angels. Im sure they are trying to trick me lol.

Hope the decorating goes well Fussy. :thumbsup:

Good to have you back Rick. :thumbsup:

Good luck Smurfette. :thumbsup:

Hope DD is up to her play later Maza. :thumbsup:

smurfette
24-03-2015, 12:34 PM
I have DD off sick again, but I am working. It's the type of day where I keep her off just to make sure she is properly better. She's bouncing around and driving me nuts so she's definitely on the mend. She has her play tonight and school said I can take her in for it if I think she's up for it - just to let them know straight after lunch so that they can get someone else to learn her lines if she isn't well enough. They have a few others with temperatures who are in the same situation. Poor teachers, they have worked so hard on this play. Lots of arts and crafts and some fresh air but nothing too strenuous as I don't want to wear her out. x

Hope she feels better and up for it! Xx

Maza
24-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Well I finally have broadband in my new house so I'm glad to just be back in the world :laughing:

Off to childminding group to meet my new colleagues again

Have you had to find new mindees Rick or are you still in the same area?

Kirstylob
24-03-2015, 01:41 PM
I've had my inspection today after waiting 6 years!

lozzy23
24-03-2015, 02:43 PM
I've had my inspection today after waiting 6 years!

Hope it went well had mine 2 weeks ago, I had to wait 6 years and 1 month for mine and it was well worth it. xxx

hectors house
24-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Glad to hear you have moved into your new house Rick, hope the move went well - I have met some of the childminders in your area on various walks or first aid courses and they all seem very nice, hope you have managed to get some new mindees?

Saw lots of mad people paragliding off the top of the White horse a few weeks ago while on a walk - really must clean my buggy the wheels are still coated in white clay and chalk.

Maza
24-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Hope she feels better and up for it! Xx

She was bouncing around and rehearsing all day. As we were getting ready to leave her temperature spiked and she was suddenly exhausted. I had to call school and let them know that she couldn't make it after all. Feel so awful because it was all last minute. So disappointing, but it isn't the end of the world I guess. :(

Kirstylob
24-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Hope it went well had mine 2 weeks ago, I had to wait 6 years and 1 month for mine and it was well worth it. xxx

Thanks Lozzy23. The inspector was lovely and the time just flew. I kept my existing grade and I am more than happy with that. :-)