PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my pre reg visit booked in...

katiesdaycare
22-03-2015, 06:50 PM
I've finally got my visit booked in for the end of this month.. I'm very nervous..
When I got the call she went through what information I will need to have ready, and I'm still really worried about the observation planning side of the visit.
That is where I am the least sure on how to talk myself around it..

Do any you have any easy way of working it all out, do you plan observe write then put it all in learning journey?

Its the bit about referring to the development matters early outcomes stuff that confuses me..

She also said I need to have my PLI in place, is this normal practice? I have been on the Morton Michel site and had a look, but it asks for start date number of children etc, how do I know this stuff yet?

Confusing....... :(

moggy
22-03-2015, 07:03 PM
You can't have your PLI in place until you are registered and have a registration number.

You can get a quote ready though and show that you are ready to make the call to put the PLI in place as soon as you are registered.

katiesdaycare
22-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Thanks for your reply, when I was on the MM website it asked me if I had a registration number yet and you had the yes and no option, I clicked no and it let me continue to payment page.. I stopped at this point as I don't want to pay then not be registered and wasted the money, negative thinking I know but again I do worry about this sort of thing..

moggy
22-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Thanks for your reply, when I was on the MM website it asked me if I had a registration number yet and you had the yes and no option, I clicked no and it let me continue to payment page.. I stopped at this point as I don't want to pay then not be registered and wasted the money, negative thinking I know but again I do worry about this sort of thing..

Exactly- no one can guarantee they will get registered.