PDA

View Full Version : PACEY Contract questions

Sammy Jo T
21-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Just going through the contract to make sure I understand it and I have a couple of questions for those of you that use them. (I apologise if any of them sound silly).

1) What do you put in Ofsted Region? Is this just the county you live in?

2)Details of residence arrangements - Is this to note if child splits time between two addresses?

3)Contracted hours - If a set day is agreed per week but I'm happy to provide additional hours if needed would you just fill in the set day in the table and then the notice of shift hours next to it or fill in set day and put in "hours as requested in advance" in on the other days?

4) Contracted hours - Would it void the contact if we added information underneath in the additional notes that were not applicable to term/holiday dates?

5)Terms (m) terminating policy after non payment- I have put in my fees policy I won't provide care after 10 days of non-payment but I haven't specified an amount of days for termination of contract for non-payment just that I may do so if unpaid. Would you advise I make this section of the contract the same at 10 days or could I say put 2 weeks? The reason I ask is I may want to stop care until arrears are paid but no necessarily terminate the contract.

Again I apologise if these seem silly questions I just want to make sure I get this right before I sign my first contract.:blush:

moggy
21-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Just going through the contract to make sure I understand it and I have a couple of questions for those of you that use them. (I apologise if any of them sound silly).

1) What do you put in Ofsted Region? Is this just the county you live in?

2)Details of residence arrangements - Is this to note if child splits time between two addresses?

3)Contracted hours - If a set day is agreed per week but I'm happy to provide additional hours if needed would you just fill in the set day in the table and then the notice of shift hours next to it or fill in set day and put in "hours as requested in advance" in on the other days?

4) Contracted hours - Would it void the contact if we added information underneath in the additional notes that were not applicable to term/holiday dates?

5)Terms (m) terminating policy after non payment- I have put in my fees policy I won't provide care after 10 days of non-payment but I haven't specified an amount of days for termination of contract for non-payment just that I may do so if unpaid. Would you advise I make this section of the contract the same at 10 days or could I say put 2 weeks? The reason I ask is I may want to stop care until arrears are paid but no necessarily terminate the contract.

Again I apologise if these seem silly questions I just want to make sure I get this right before I sign my first contract.:blush:

1] London, West Midlands, South of England etc... Find an Ofsted inspection report (http://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/) see at the bottom: Area- Region

2] yes

3] either is fine, juts make sure it is clear to you and parents- 'requested in advance' = how far in advance? what if they then change minds? etc

4] Cross out and write in as suits you, just make sure it is all clear. You can also attach extra sheets of paper if needed- call Pacey legal helpline if you are in any doubt, that is what you pay your Pacey fees for!#

5] '2 weeks' is vague- do you mean 14 days? or 10 working days? keep it specific. Call Pacey if you are in doubt, see above!

Sammy Jo T
23-03-2015, 09:54 PM
1] London, West Midlands, South of England etc... Find an Ofsted inspection report (http://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/) see at the bottom: Area- Region

2] yes

3] either is fine, juts make sure it is clear to you and parents- 'requested in advance' = how far in advance? what if they then change minds? etc

4] Cross out and write in as suits you, just make sure it is all clear. You can also attach extra sheets of paper if needed- call Pacey legal helpline if you are in any doubt, that is what you pay your Pacey fees for!#

5] '2 weeks' is vague- do you mean 14 days? or 10 working days? keep it specific. Call Pacey if you are in doubt, see above!

Thank you so much for your help as always Moggy! :)