PDA

View Full Version : Why is my threads not being approved

keohane1
05-03-2015, 05:26 PM
I have tried several times to post threads and nothing is happening.

Rick
05-03-2015, 07:06 PM
I've just approved one from you.

As you are in moderation your posts have to be approved by an admin.

Occasionally we aren't able to do it for a while but usually it is done fairly quickly.

greenfaerie
10-03-2015, 01:00 AM
I've just approved one from you.

As you are in moderation your posts have to be approved by an admin.

Occasionally we aren't able to do it for a while but usually it is done fairly quickly.

Hello. Can I just ask, how long do new posters stay "in moderation" I'm trying to find my way around the forum, and still finding it a little confusing.
Not being able to see my posts isn't helping with that. :)

Rick
10-03-2015, 07:48 AM
Hello. Can I just ask, how long do new posters stay "in moderation" I'm trying to find my way around the forum, and still finding it a little confusing.

Hopefully this thread explains it

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/member-information/106817-red-amber-green-membership-ranks-explained.html

FussyElmo
10-03-2015, 07:55 AM

You are out of moderation now with 4 posts.

If you click on your name at the top right in the pink banner there is find all posts started by me. This will show you where all your posts are

greenfaerie
10-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Hopefully this thread explains it

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/member-information/106817-red-amber-green-membership-ranks-explained.html

Thank you very much. :)

bunyip
10-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Maybe your threads is not being approved because your plurals is a bit peculiars.

Don't worry: I aren't very much best at grammar not neither. :thumbsup:

(I was born intelligent. School made me stoopid.)

greenfaerie
11-03-2015, 04:18 PM
You are out of moderation now with 4 posts.

If you click on your name at the top right in the pink banner there is find all posts started by me. This will show you where all your posts are

Thanks for that FussyElmo, that's really handy to know!