PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day

FussyElmo
25-02-2015, 07:41 AM
But between me and you lot I have never understood why Wednesday is called hump day :confused:

Well I pick mindee up from the coffee shop its a hard life when it would be rude not to have a nice hot chocolate with cream and marshmellows.

Then I have another settling in visit for the lo to start fully tomorrow.

Football training and parents evening tonight.

Have a good Wednesday.

Love and prayers to our lovely Angel too xxxxx

Rubybubbles
25-02-2015, 07:44 AM
Once you get over the hump it's nearer the weekend xx

Quiet day today just my 2 babies. 12&14 months going to have rice Krispy play and take dog for nice walk me thinks

Have a great day xx

FussyElmo
25-02-2015, 07:46 AM
Once you get over the hump it's nearer the weekend xx

Quiet day today just my 2 babies. 12&14 months going to have rice Krispy play and take dog for nice walk me thinks

Have a great day xx

Aha that makes sense I never thought about getting over the hump just taking the hump :thumbsup:

Kiddleywinks
25-02-2015, 07:50 AM
Wednesday is the 'hump' in the middle of the week - it's all downhill to the weekend from here :thumbsup:

tess1981
25-02-2015, 07:57 AM
And it is my day off... I'm still in bed my ds and dd are just heading out to the bus.. might go back to sleep ;)

Ripeberry
25-02-2015, 08:06 AM
Only have one (28 month old) today until the schoolies this afternoon. Will be dropping my own daughter to school and then going to a wildlife park to see some Lemurs and wolves! Hopefully mindee will have a nap either on the way or on the way back :D

shortstuff
25-02-2015, 10:18 AM
I have 1 back after a fortnight home with grandparents. Guess what my day will be like :-(

loocyloo
25-02-2015, 10:21 AM
:-) quiet day with 2 babies ... Water play and treasure baskets.
Plus a prospective parent visit. First one for a long time that is not a recommendation or a parent I already know!

Lol ... parent been, going to come to me! Have met mum before at toddlers! But funnily enough ... lives next to our honoury granny and knew all about my children!

funemnx
25-02-2015, 02:41 PM
I've got all my usual schoolies before and after but off between and just finished painting the lounge, stairs and hall! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Now I'll need to paint everything else because it all looks grotty now.... :rolleyes: