PDA

View Full Version : Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday...................

FussyElmo
24-02-2015, 08:10 AM
Im off till 3pm :clapping::clapping:

Plans for the day try and sort ds's borthdya presents out else hes going to be a very disappointed little boy come Friday.

Have a lovely day everyone :thumbsup:

SYLVIA
24-02-2015, 08:24 AM
Morning everyone. No school run this morning so a later start for me here. I managed to watch the last Broadchurch before getting dressed. All morning shold be like this. Have a good day

loocyloo
24-02-2015, 08:56 AM
Good morning ... started at
7.30 am ... done a school run and just awaiting last mindee before we head out for an expedition on the bus! It's all about the journey not the destination! ( As long as teacakes feature at the destination! )

clareelizabeth1
24-02-2015, 12:15 PM
Afternoon everyone. We have been to group and as everyone fell asleep on the way home I have set myself on the decking in the sun and having a sit down while they sleep in the buggy.

smurfette
24-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Morning guys. Only two here today, text this am to say one had swallowed a jewellery box key and is in hosp! It didnt move so they send a scope down and got it out but they have kept her in for obs until she eats this am :(

Want to a music class and they are down for a sleep , dh off this week so he will do school run for our own girls so I can sit down now for a bit :) have a good afternoon all!

loocyloo
24-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Morning guys. Only two here today, text this am to say one had swallowed a jewellery box key and is in hosp! It didnt move so they send a scope down and got it out but they have kept her in for obs until she eats this am :(

Want to a music class and they are down for a sleep , dh off this week so he will do school run for our own girls so I can sit down now for a bit :) have a good afternoon all!

Oh goodness, hope LO ok. Enjoy your sit down!

Maza
24-02-2015, 03:16 PM

Oh my goodness! Poor thing and poor family. How old is she? You'll have to watch her like a hawk!

We made some bird cake - a lovely squishy concoction which they loved making. Then we went to our library which has been closed for a couple of months for repairs. We have really missed it. Tuesday is the only day we don't have any play groups and so the library filled that gap. x

smurfette
24-02-2015, 03:23 PM
She is grand now all home and fine thank goodness ! She is three next month , she and her sister were monkeys for putting stuff in their mouths (still saw sister doing it recently at 5!) drives me potty! So I am assuming she didn't mean to swallow it and was putting it in her mouth. Hopefully it will make mum and dad a bit firmer about it same as me! She is very bright and articulate so not overly worried but glad it wasn't with me!!!

FussyElmo
24-02-2015, 05:31 PM
She is grand now all home and fine thank goodness ! She is three next month , she and her sister were monkeys for putting stuff in their mouths (still saw sister doing it recently at 5!) drives me potty! So I am assuming she didn't mean to swallow it and was putting it in her mouth. Hopefully it will make mum and dad a bit firmer about it same as me! She is very bright and articulate so not overly worried but glad it wasn't with me!!!

Im glad she is ok :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well build the bear brought shame I had taken dh he now knows how much they cost :p

Marvel infinity brought

New football boots and trainer brought :D:D

I have also told him hes not having a cake :eek: going to get him a tray of krispy Kreme doughnuts instead

Maza
24-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Im glad she is ok :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well build the bear brought shame I had taken dh he now knows how much they cost :p

Marvel infinity brought

New football boots and trainer brought :D:D

I have also told him hes not having a cake :eek: going to get him a tray of krispy Kreme doughnuts instead

OMG, we discovered 'Build a Bear' last year! I love it. I spend more on bear clothes than my own!

FussyElmo
24-02-2015, 09:16 PM
OMG, we discovered 'Build a Bear' last year! I love it. I spend more on bear clothes than my own!

£42.50 on an hulk well he did have to have all the accessories not sure dh has recovered form the shock or the fact I made him fill the bear :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :littleangel::littleangel::littleangel: