PDA

View Full Version : Application with Regulatory team

lpatters
17-02-2015, 08:23 PM
It's been 11 weeks since I applied to ofsted. After chasing my husbands social services checks for weeks, I have now been told that they have now received them and my application is with the regulatory team. Does anyone know what this means?

sarah707
19-02-2015, 06:55 AM
You will have your pre-registration inspection soon! :clapping:

Have you completed your pre-reg booklet / questionnaire? It will give you an idea about what your inspector will ask you :D

lpatters
20-02-2015, 05:05 PM
They called today. Coming a weeks on Tuesday!! Nervous! Yes I've filled it all in. She explained that the house will need to be ready as though I'm already child minding and the visit will take about 2-3 hours. Looks like i'll be busy over the next week. x

mumofone
20-02-2015, 05:18 PM
They called today. Coming a weeks on Tuesday!! Nervous! Yes I've filled it all in. She explained that the house will need to be ready as though I'm already child minding and the visit will take about 2-3 hours. Looks like i'll be busy over the next week. x

Yay that's great well done! :-) I'm currently getting nowhere with OFSTED and social services over my partners suitability check :-(

lpatters
20-02-2015, 08:14 PM
Yay that's great well done! :-) I'm currently getting nowhere with OFSTED and social services over my partners suitability check :-(

Just keep chasing, that's all you can do. It's so frustrating I know. Fingers crossed it wont be too much longer for you.

Sammy Jo T
24-02-2015, 08:49 AM

Hooray! That will soon come round Ipatters but I'm sure you'll be more than ready.

Mumofone I hope this is the week things go through for you (crossing fingers)!