PDA

View Full Version : How dyou know?

mumofone
10-02-2015, 08:57 AM
I'm currently waiting on OFSTED having all their checks back before I can have my pre reg visit. I'm calling them all the time but is this the only way I'll find out when they've got all the checks on me back?
Did you just receive a call from the person who would be performing your pre reg out the blue or do you get an email or something from OFSTED telling you that all checks are complete and to expect a call regarding your pre reg?
Hope this makes sense!

shortstuff
10-02-2015, 10:07 AM
I was the same as you and chased it very frequently. I didnt get an email but had to wait for the call. It was in 2012 so it might be different now though x

mumofone
10-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Thanks short stuff :-) once they had all your checks back dyou know how long it then is to get someone out to do your pre reg visit?

shortstuff
10-02-2015, 11:10 AM
Thanks short stuff :-) once they had all your checks back dyou know how long it then is to get someone out to do your pre reg visit?

Im so sorry i cant remember, ive been to sleep just a couple of times since :D

Ellisha
10-02-2015, 12:36 PM
Once they had done all my checks it took about a week for the inspector to call. Hope you get the call soon.

Kiddleywinks
10-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Don't quote me, but I think once everything's back, they have upto 6 weeks to finish the process by doing the pre reg visit, so it's in everyone's interest that it's done as soon as possible :thumbsup: