PDA

View Full Version : safeguarding

katiesdaycare
04-02-2015, 02:06 PM
Hello again, I know you are probably getting bored of my questions lol...
Do I need a safeguarding certificate, I wasn't aware it was compulsory, I've now read a thread that suggests it is..
I wasn't made aware of this in my Ofsted application I'm sure, or did I miss it?
Help, panicking !!!
I'm located in hertfordshire if that makes a difference.

gemma659353
04-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Yes this training was done through my LA but Ofsted checked for my certificate at pre reg and noted the expiry date as only valid for 3 years

bunyip
04-02-2015, 06:32 PM
Hello again, I know you are probably getting bored of my questions lol...
Do I need a safeguarding certificate, I wasn't aware it was compulsory, I've now read a thread that suggests it is..
I wasn't made aware of this in my Ofsted application I'm sure, or did I miss it?
Help, panicking !!!
I'm located in hertfordshire if that makes a difference.

Hi :waving:

Naaaah, you have to go a whole lot higher than 7 posts before we get bored of your questions. :D

We regularly get people on here who post so many dozens of questions, how-to's? and "can I just crib your entire set of policies and risk assessments?" that you can't help wondering why they didn't just say "would someone like to come and run my business for me?" :rolleyes:

You're a long way from that point...................... hope you enjoy the forum and find it helpful. :thumbsup:

b :)