PDA

View Full Version : Flickering tea lights

bunyip
02-02-2015, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know where I can buy packs of flickering tea lights at a reasonable price?

I need the ones that flicker yellow - not the plain white ones and not the bizarre multi-coloured ones.

I also need them to have a battery compartment which allows the batteries to be replaced.

Could anyone please advice, and provide a link if possible.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
02-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Does anyone know where I can buy packs of flickering tea lights at a reasonable price?

I need the ones that flicker yellow - not the plain white ones and not the bizarre multi-coloured ones.

I also need them to have a battery compartment which allows the batteries to be replaced.

I got mine from home bargains
But the only ones on their website are

Buy Flameless LED Flickering Tea Lights (Case of 96) at Home Bargains (http://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/9354-flameless-led-flickering-tea-lights-case-of-96.aspx)

Mouse
02-02-2015, 10:18 AM
I bought some from Sports Direct at Christmas, so don't know if they'll still have them in now.

They're white candles with a white 'flame', but when switched on they flicker yellow. The battery can be replaced.

How many do you need? I've got some spare if you can't find any.

Mouse
02-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Found them

Nina Kelli | Nina Kelli 12 Piece LED Tealight Set | Gift and Toys (http://www.sportsdirect.com/nina-kelli-12-piece-led-tealight-set-890534?colcode=89053490&src=google&gclid=CM3B0PiEw8MCFQXItAodNFkAiA&gclsrc=aw.ds)

Maza
02-02-2015, 12:10 PM
I bought some from Amazon a couple of years ago but haven't got a link, sorry. Have just bought some of the bizarre colour changing ones too! They are a bit OTT but the kids do love them!

sing-low
02-02-2015, 04:33 PM

Dare I ask, what for?!:rolleyes:

Mouse
02-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Dare I ask, what for?!:rolleyes:

Probably best not to. Some things are best left unsaid :ROFL1:

lollipop kid
02-02-2015, 05:07 PM
I bought some from Amazon a couple of years ago but haven't got a link, sorry. Have just bought some of the bizarre colour changing ones too! They are a bit OTT but the kids do love them!

12 LED Flickering Tealight Candles Flameless Tea Light Battery Operated Look Like Real Flicker Candles Wedding Long Lasting: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flickering-Tealight-Candles-Flameless-Operated/dp/B00D09W5BA)

L

Dragonfly
02-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Think crafty crocs. haven't a book at moment so can't look and check.

clareelizabeth1
02-02-2015, 08:13 PM
I got four from crafty crocodile they most of been reasonably priced as I got them haven't used them and don't know why I have them.

FloraDora
02-02-2015, 08:51 PM
I am sorry I can't help you with your tea light situation. But I keep seeing the title to this thread and can't help thinking what a great exclamation of amazement it is....I can just see myself saying " flickering tea lights" the next time something amazes me!!

smurfette
03-02-2015, 08:10 AM
I am sorry I can't help you with your tea light situation. But I keep seeing the title to this thread and can't help thinking what a great exclamation of amazement it is....I can just see myself saying " flickering tea lights" the next time something amazes me!!

Lol good one flora Dora!

smurfette
03-02-2015, 08:11 AM
I got four from crafty crocodile they most of been reasonably priced as I got them haven't used them and don't know why I have them.
Hate when this happens!

bunyip
03-02-2015, 06:56 PM

It's a nice one. :thumbsup:

.................but it still won't replace "Holy Zarquon's singing fish" here at Bunyip Towers. :D

FussyElmo
03-02-2015, 07:35 PM
It's a nice one. :thumbsup:

.................but it still won't replace "Holy Zarquon's singing fish" here at Bunyip Towers. :D

How about Hades underpants as eldest dd came out with the other day

bunyip
03-02-2015, 07:45 PM
How about Hades underpants as eldest dd came out with the other day

Last summer I put the phone down on some imbecile from County Hall, shouted "God's turban and tutu, but I want to drown the lot of them in their own drool" and turned round to face a mum at the patio doors, smiling and saying, "you left the back gate unlocked, but I bolted it behind me." :o :o :o :o :o