PDA

View Full Version : OFSTED: Reporting requirements for EY inspectors Jan 2015

Simona
31-01-2015, 11:40 AM
Newly published 27 Jan 2015 no 150005

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/report-template-for-early-years-inspections-with-guidance

lollipop kid
31-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Newly published 27 Jan 2015 no 150005

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/report-template-for-early-years-inspections-with-guidance

Thanks, Simona.

Is this new document the only one now (i.e. it mentions Risk Assessment in it - so does it replace the guidance for RA/Brought forward inspections too?l) - subject to further updates, obviously? Or should we continue to be alert for updates to any of the other guidance reports that we know about as well?

(I'm getting lost in just how many Ofsted Inspection documents/updates there are!)

:blush:

Simona
31-01-2015, 12:10 PM
Thanks, Simona.

Is this new document the only one now (i.e. it mentions Risk Assessment in it - so does it replace the guidance for RA/Brought forward inspections too?l) - subject to further updates, obviously? Or should we continue to be alert for updates to any of the other guidance reports that we know about as well?

(I'm getting lost in just how many Ofsted Inspection documents/updates there are!)

:blush:

This factsheet is in addition to the many we already have...I have lost count.
If any get updated...and I am sure that will happen again...those will replace the current ones.
Keep your OFSTED alerts going....do not unsubscribe

I would suggest you open a simple Folder and put them all in there with the date of publication and ref no.....as they get updated remove old ones and put new ones in.
Apart from you being able to access them quickly it is also good evidence at Inspection that you are keeping up with changes...and you can add to your CPPD.

Some I print and keep for inspections alongside EYFS which is my bible...others I know are there for quick reference.

Hope this helps...we are all confused and here to support each other :thumbsup:

Smiley
31-01-2015, 02:54 PM
It is the reporting requirements for early years inspectors. This is since the report formats changed two weeks ago.

Simona
31-01-2015, 09:13 PM
It is the reporting requirements for early years inspectors. This is since the report formats changed two weeks ago.

it is just that...it will help providers check their reports, when they arrive after the inspection, for factual accuracy and may help if they wish to contest the findings.

k1rstie
01-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Although a short publication, it's very interesting. Thanks Simona.