What about you ?

Angel xxx

Not a flake :(

tas
20-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Nope none here :(

sarah707
20-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Noooo! I hate the stuff :( I am really frightened of slipping after I hurt myself a few years ago ... I have new boots with non slip soles but I don't really want to try them out lol!!

shortstuff
20-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Ive got rain :D

Pixie dust
20-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Nothing here in the East..

lollipop kid
20-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Noooo! I hate the stuff :( I am really frightened of slipping after I hurt myself a few years ago ... I have new boots with non slip soles but I don't really want to try them out lol!!

Just wanted to share that I bought some "YakTrax" for use in snow a couple of years ago and they are brilliant. I was even able to run in them pushing a long, front to back, fully laden double buggy through snow that was hard frozen near me, and while others were gingerly making their way along, I was positively flying! Plus, I could still keep them on my boots in places that had been treated, unlike the ones with the pins - I tried these and they were also brilliant on ice and snow, but I just couldn't deal with having to remove them before walking on gritted pavements, etc.

Yaktrax Snow Grips (http://www.millets.co.uk/footwear/106397-yak-trax-walker-snow-grips.html)

Hope that helps! I thoroughly recommend them.

L

loocyloo
20-01-2015, 09:28 PM
no snow here! don't want any until after the weekend!

alex__17
20-01-2015, 09:29 PM
I havr those too! I seem to slip on ice that is barely there regardless lf what shoes/trainers/walking boota I wear, with the yaktrax I don't even need to be careful and just keep them on my boots in this weather as can walk on normal ok ground. Didnt trust them at first but wouldn't be without them in this sort of weather though!
No snow in surrey yet...hope we get some!

mama2three
21-01-2015, 12:09 AM
snowing here , quite thick and its laying too. Not looking forward to the mornings school run or the 20 mile round trip to collect another mindee. mum knows I wont do it if its dangerous on the roads but feel bad as its only his second week!

FussyElmo
21-01-2015, 07:52 AM
pppppppppppppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

is al I have to say.

Stupid weathermen and their stupid reports

Ripeberry
21-01-2015, 08:12 AM
No snow here, tried to sleet on the school run yesterday afternoon. Too warm at 4c :(

mama2three
21-01-2015, 08:23 AM
Looks like it has stopped here now not enough for snowmen but enough to make the roads dangerous and the schoolrun a pain!!!

alex__17
21-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Our one day of snow forecasted, wasnt even cold when we woke up this morning and it rained instead :-(

bunyip
21-01-2015, 07:35 PM
We got some snow eventually this afternoon, but it was the rubbish sort that makes you cold and wet but doesn't settle so you can play.

Too much for grown-ups. :cold:

Not enough for children (....like me.) :rolleyes:

lollipop kid
21-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Looks like it has stopped here now not enough for snowmen but enough to make the roads dangerous and the schoolrun a pain!!!

Hope you were Ok today - personally, I wouldn't do that! (Shudder!!) :panic:

lollipop kid
21-01-2015, 07:48 PM
snowing here , quite thick and its laying too. Not looking forward to the mornings school run or the 20 mile round trip to collect another mindee. mum knows I wont do it if its dangerous on the roads but feel bad as its only his second week!

Hope you were OK - I wouldn't risk a 20 mile round trip in snow - no way. (Thankfully we all walk to school, but in a car in the snow? NOOOOO!!) :panic: