PDA

View Full Version : January 1st 2015

FussyElmo
01-01-2015, 08:04 AM
That will be one of the few times I get the 2015 right for a while :laughing::laughing:

Wishing all our lovely members a most wonderful prosperous year ahead.

I hope not many of you have hangovers

:clapping::jump for joy::clapping::jump for joy:

Rick
01-01-2015, 08:56 AM
Happy New Year everyone :clapping:

No hangover here......it was quiet one :o

watford wizz
01-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Happy New Year x

loocyloo
01-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Happy New Year.
All well here. Stood outside watching the stars last night ... as far as the eye could see there were twinkling stars. It was magical. Woke up this morning to cloud and wind :-(

FussyElmo
01-01-2015, 10:03 AM
Happy New Year.
All well here. Stood outside watching the stars last night ... as far as the eye could see there were twinkling stars. It was magical. Woke up this morning to cloud and wind :-(

But its peaceful there :D

shortstuff
01-01-2015, 12:22 PM
Im guilty of a hangover :-(

OH was given lots of alcohol as thanks for work done. It would have been rude to leave it in the box.

FloraDora
01-01-2015, 01:28 PM
I worryingly don't have a hang over! I drank copius amounts of water at dinner though so that probably helped.

Just filled in birthdays on this new year calendar, I doubled up this year and also put them electronically deciding to try to be digital as much as possible, but DH needs the paper version. Brief walk to feed the ducks, I love feeding them on my own, without having to be all H&S with the LO's there. They are surprisingly hungry considering we are still in holiday zone, I expect the frosty ground has kept the granny and grandad walks limited.

Now cosying in with catch up of Jools as we just saw the Ruby Turner bit at the house we were at with a coal fire, though it is so mild I can see I will be sitting here in a summer top soon!

Awaiting contact from our oldest who is now in Chile and brought the new year in star gazing in the dessert so I expect some good pics. I love Skype, I am in contact with him more than I used to be when he lived in Brighton just 300 miles away. Not being able to give him a hug is the killer though!

Happy New Year everyone.

funemnx
01-01-2015, 06:07 PM
A very quiet day here after celebrating last night 'till the early hours. Copious amounts of wine drank but balanced with the mountain of food eaten and lots of water before bed. We've had a little snooze on the sofa this afternoon and a nice curry for dinner ;)

NightOwl
01-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Grazing through left over new years eve food today (no cooking) and putting Christmas things away. Saw in the new year with family and grown up(ish) children and celebrated 30th anniversary. We were given a surprise weekend away: Friday to Sunday. All I have to do now is inform my Friday parents (one set only started the week before Christmas). Oh dear.

bunyip
02-01-2015, 10:04 AM
I worryingly don't have a hang over! I drank copius amounts of water at dinner though so that probably helped.

All the evidence shows that you never get a hangover from drinking. You only ever get a hangover when you stop drinking.

Anyway, that's my theory and I'm sticking by it. :D

shortstuff
02-01-2015, 11:43 AM
All the evidence shows that you never get a hangover from drinking. You only ever get a hangover when you stop drinking.

Anyway, that's my theory and I'm sticking by it. :D

Doh thats where I went wrong :panic: