PDA

View Full Version : Monday - start of the week.

FussyElmo
29-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Are you working?

If yes do you have anything nice planned.

Are you still on holiday?

I am still in pjs only 2 children up. Really need to get motivated and get a few jobs done today and maybe wrap up and enjoy a frosty walk :-)

Rick
29-12-2014, 10:52 AM
I won't be working until I've moved house (whenever that will be)

At my folk's house still and will be going swimming later :thumbsup:

blue bear
29-12-2014, 11:14 AM
In bed snuggled up. Did look out at he weather and shuffled back to bed

AgentTink
29-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Not working until the 5th. I'm a bit disappointed in myself that it is already 11 and I have not even got out of bed yet. ..don't want to waste my time off but really need some motivation to get up.

loocyloo
29-12-2014, 11:19 AM
Not working till 6th but up and dressed as starting long drive home from family! Had a lovely time but can't wait to get home and do nothing!

Maza
29-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Still in pjs. DD still quite content playing with her Christmas presents so am getting a bit of down time to just browse the internet . She's finally over a nasty bug that she had all over Christmas so today we can hopefully go for a nice Winter walk on the Common. We have a few left overs that we are snacking on but need to think about getting some real food bought at some point today too.

shortstuff
29-12-2014, 01:58 PM
My 1 mindee arrived at 9.50. As its only 1 we've been to visit my granny who turned 98 years old yesterday. She's as dotty as a fruit cake but still as adorable as always :clapping:

Now hibernating indoors again.

AliceK
29-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Not working until tomorrow, my time off has gone by too quickly :(
So cold today, been up to the local shops to get some shopping but it's so cold. I should be getting things back to normal for work tomorrow but I can't be bothered so I'm not doing anything much today just drinking tea and eating chocolates.

xxx

Ripeberry
29-12-2014, 02:45 PM
Still on holiday until the 5th. Have just lit the wood stove as I'm too mean to put the central heating on earlier today. Was -5C this morning, everything sparkling white, even the tree branches :) Now melted but still cold.
I keep wanting to put all the Xmas decorations away, but it's my youngest's 10th birthday on New Year's eve, so I'll leave everything up until after the party.

SYLVIA
29-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Still off. Been to shops done the washing,made some soup, finished my book I got for Xmas n took the ironing back to my daughter n had a quick cuddle with my grandson. And I thought I hadn't done anything today!!

Daisy1956
29-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Off until the 5th, I got up full of good intentions to get all my paperwork up to date but... I decided to shred some old paperwork, then some old letters and statements. Three hours and three bin bags later I've finished, for now anyway. Paperwork tomorrow maybe.

alex__17
30-12-2014, 07:41 AM
I did shredding yesterday too, sorted the pile of letters/bank statements etc shredded lots and tidied the pile up! Letter rack empty :-)

I was going to do learning journals but decided I'm on holiday so they can wait till next week, they're up to date till nov anyway so not urgent, loving the time off, first time off since starting cm last feb