View Full Version : ITS CHRISTMAS EVE

FussyElmo
24-12-2014, 08:18 AM
I hope not too many of you are working.

Have a lovely day everyone and dont get too excited :D:D

loocyloo
24-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Have a lovely day everyone.

I'm away and we're not doing much all day!

Rick
24-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Merry Christmas everyone

SYLVIA
24-12-2014, 09:48 AM
No work here, Clearing up and hiding traces of childminding, then I'm off to deliver some pressies and have a lovely cuddle with my grandson. Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a great time

kellib
24-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Merry Christmas everyone :)

It's my grandad's birthday today so we're off to get some cake! Lol

Have a good one :)

Ripeberry
24-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Merry Xmas to all of you! :clapping: Not doing much today, but cleaning and tidying up as after a nice quiet Xmas, we're going to have a houseful on Boxing day and I have to pick up and drop off guests. Better do all my drinking tonight then :D

samb
24-12-2014, 11:13 AM
I'm working but only have one and he is 2 and leaves at 3 plus he has a nap after lunch so it's a winding down day for us. We've done our last Christmas craft and are watching a cbeebies Christmas panto from a couple of years ago!

shortstuff
24-12-2014, 02:32 PM
I was meant to have 2 siblings from 9 till 12 but the older one is poorly. Surprise day off yahoo.

To top it off my really close friend has just heard they managed to successfully remove all the cancer. Phew. Now i can actually enjoy my time off.

Visit to see my 98 yrs old granny on monday with an 11 month old mindee (with mums permission) and a new family visit Tuesday while having another mindee.

Then to breath until 5th which is inset day so we are going to have a pj day to ease back into the new term xx

sarah707
24-12-2014, 05:12 PM
taking things very easy here in Knutsford ... shopping and wrapping done, feet up watching telly waiting for dd to come home from Uni for a few days :clapping:

Happy Christmas everyone :D

*daisychain*
24-12-2014, 06:49 PM
We have just had Christmas Eve cheese ! And sprinkled the reindeer food in the lawn. My little man is in his new p.j s looking ever so cute watching toy story before bed .
Hope every one of you and your family have a perfect Christmas xx