FussyElmo
12-12-2014, 07:49 AM
So what has everyone planned?

I have an unexpected day off.

Going to do shopping with dh and possibly a bit of lunch :D

loocyloo
12-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Oooo ... Have a lovely day.

I'm working but only 2 LO and one goes home at lunchtime, other at 4pm! So feels like a day off LOL!

We're off to watch another mindee in their Christmas play this morning :-) :-)

kellib
12-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Unexpected days off are the best days off, enjoy!

I don't work Friday's so my plan is to start wrapping presents once I get my boy off to school.

tess1981
12-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Friday is my potential to finish early day... but it has happened in over a month... :(

smurfette
12-12-2014, 08:56 AM
I am off as usual on a Friday but wasn't sure if I would be as I offered it as extra in case anyone wanted but they didn't .:
Plan is to get shopping and wrapping done while girls at school and go to gym, wanted to
Get to the shopping centre early but now had a text to say my oven being delivered between 8 and 11 (been without one for about three weeks so yay!) so sitting having breakfast beside a stinky hen (brought one of
The ex batts in last night as seems a bit wheezy.. But she is pecking and chatting and trying to get out and stinking the house out so not sure too much wrong with her!)

Mouse
12-12-2014, 09:53 AM
I haven't got any children here until after lunch time today, so I should be getting on with wrapping some christmas presents.

Maza
12-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Have a day off and I usually shop but I stayed in and have prepared lots of art/craft activities for my daughter. It was so lovely not being rushed and they look fab (even if I say so myself) all set up in different parts of the flat. Watched a bit of daytime TV which I never do (love Eamon and Ruth!). This afternoon is her Nativity and she is a narrator. Really hope I don't cry coz once I start I just can't stop...

smurfette
12-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Have a day off and I usually shop but I stayed in and have prepared lots of art/craft activities for my daughter. It was so lovely not being rushed and they look fab (even if I say so myself) all set up in different parts of the flat. Watched a bit of daytime TV which I never do (love Eamon and Ruth!). This afternoon is her Nativity and she is a narrator. Really hope I don't cry coz once I start I just can't stop...

Aw bet she will be great!
I still cry when mine on stage and they are 9,11 and 13!!