PDA

View Full Version : Its a cold and frosty morning........

FussyElmo
06-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned.

We are putting the tree up tomorrow :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Its very cold here today and I keep hearing reports of SNOW and I crossing my fingers it does come.

I love love love love love the snow :D:D:D

loocyloo
06-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Hope you get your snow this year fussy!
Crazy weekend ... I'm singing with my choir at a local village event at lunchtime and DD has a dance class followed by a panto rehearsal and then in the evening first performance of a different panto!
Tomorrow my choir are singing at a local Stately Home, DH has band practice, DS has band practice and a football match and DD has 2 dance exams in the afternoon! Hope she is still awake!
Well ... It's better than being bored!

tulip0803
06-12-2014, 12:04 PM
We have a cold, damp, rainy day here :( very grey.

My DD is desperate for snow as she has snow boots and gloves and what else are they for?:rolleyes:

WOrking today - older LO (5) has come in coat with a summer vest under:panic: - but she has boots on today not her crocs so that is good news

clareelizabeth1
06-12-2014, 12:29 PM
Have been to a village fair this morning I bought a lot of stuff I don't need then going to see Santa and feed his reindeer this afternoon.

Tomorrow I'm hoping my nieces get picked up early and I can have some of the day left for my son.

Mouse
06-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Afternoon. I've started my Christmas shopping at last and I've muttered something about getting up in the loft to look for the tree. Now I'll be rushing round like a mad thing wishing I'd started Christmas preparations earlier this year...just like I do every year!

FussyElmo
07-12-2014, 09:08 AM
Well no snow here :(:(

Not even a frost............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......so off to football I go.

Then let the kids decorate the tree and get festive :D