PDA

View Full Version : First aid kit

Ellisha
19-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Where is the best place to buy a first aid kit? In terms of price and content? And which items do you use most of? Just wondering how much of everything to get.
Thanks

moggy
19-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Where is the best place to buy a first aid kit? In terms of price and content? And which items do you use most of? Just wondering how much of everything to get.
Thanks

Thankfully only ever used a couple of sticky plasters!

Certainly no point buying multiples of stuff as it goes past its date and needs replacing. Your first aid course should have given a suggested kit list?
I have a mini handbag kit and a bigger home kit, and one in car too.

FloraDora
19-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Not really to do with this thread but I read this title and thought immediately about a really good girl band with the same name as the title! This doesn't sound like anything of interest .....but I had switched off! I was actually thinking of something other than education and childminding! And it's a Wednesday - mid week switch off - well done me.

I buy my first aid from St John's as I quite like to give them my support.

tulip0803
19-11-2014, 07:32 PM
I buy mine from eBay. Only ever use plasters thankfully. Have one for house, inexorably car and a small travel one for pushchair or bag

CSR2014
19-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Hi,
I bought a main one and travel one on ebay for approx £16 and £10 including postage. However, when I was in a local children's centre I noticed first aid boxes on their price list for safety equipment. The price stated £8, which is really cheap. Don't know if it's the same as the main one I bought - probably!! So, well worth asking at your nearest children's centre!!