Hope you all had a great weekend

It's raining here booo

I've had a stressful half hour trying to get Olly Murs tickets for my daughter

So what are your plans today ? Nice easy day for me today

Have a good day everyone

Angel xx

Rick
17-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Mindee not here yet and I only have her today.

Raining here too. We have a free soft play just down the road so will probably take a trip there x

FussyElmo
17-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Morning everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend

It's raining here booo

I've had a stressful half hour trying to get Olly Murs tickets for my daughter

So what are your plans today ? Nice easy day for me today

Have a good day everyone

Angel xx

Been to toddler group.

Little one playing with every single doll I have all in a line singing let it go. The video I have is adorable.

Then dinner time and then tine to get the after schoolies

ziggy
17-11-2014, 01:35 PM
i'm not working till 3.30 so have been sorting out paperwork. Just off for some acupuncture for back problem

mama2three
17-11-2014, 01:47 PM
All 3 of my little angels are fast asleep.
I only call them angels when theyre asleep!!

loocyloo
17-11-2014, 10:27 PM
My day off ... spent the morning volunteering in school and then met a friend for lunch .. The next moment it was time to collect dd and best friend from school for assorted dancing and musical activities!
I've also had a dance class of my own to go to!
In between that I've done next month's invoices and worked out changes to contracts ... it gives me 3 spaces to fill.

...1 was already filled as I've known about it for months. Another space is filled as I rang a mum on my waiting list who said yes .. and I was planning on keeping last space empty to have an easier day ... got home and an acquaintance of Dhs had rung to see if I had a space on the one day I have a space! ... so if all comes together ... I could have 10, yes 10 EY children over 4 days!!! That was an amazing evenings work!
Haven't got round to planning tomorrow ... Hope it's dry (ish) and we'll just go outside for day!