PDA

View Full Version : NOT SURE............

LOOPYLISA
31-07-2008, 07:15 AM
If when i have my pre reg tuesday, will she want to see all my policies or will the first few ive done be ok? i know shes only here to advise etc but ive made a start so think ill have them out............................:blush:

miffy
31-07-2008, 07:19 AM
Yep - show her what you've already done so she can see that you've thought about your role/responsibilities - you can explain that you will be doing more.

Good luck

Miffy xx

Mollymop
31-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Yeah it doesn't hurt to show her your policies, but don't feel that you will need them all dine and perfect.
My inspector wasn't interested when I got mine out. She told me they were not important at this stage.
I felt a bit pee'd off to be honest as I had put alot of hard work into them to get them ready for her to see!:rolleyes:

LOOPYLISA
31-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Thankyou, one more question apart from getting the house sorted, crbs she wants ready, id ready to show, wish list, have i forgotton anything else?:blush:

JazzyL
01-08-2008, 03:15 PM
If you drive and intend to drive mindees around they will want to see your driving licence. If I think of anything else I'll add more in a bit :)

LOOPYLISA
01-08-2008, 05:42 PM
If you drive and intend to drive mindees around they will want to see your driving licence. If I think of anything else I'll add more in a bit :)

Thanks ill run and get it while i remember!!!!!!!!! x:thumbsup:

Jules27
01-08-2008, 05:57 PM
My inspector at my pre reg sat and read through all the policies I had written and was very impressed so big tick!!!!!! She said she loved to see lots of policies etc...., so depends really on who you get I suppose!!! One thing, if you have a big trampoline in the garden do a policy and permission slip... that was her only request!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
01-08-2008, 06:52 PM
My inspector at my pre reg sat and read through all the policies I had written and was very impressed so big tick!!!!!! She said she loved to see lots of policies etc...., so depends really on who you get I suppose!!! One thing, if you have a big trampoline in the garden do a policy and permission slip... that was her only request!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ive got a 10ft pool:eek: