PDA

View Full Version : Childcare.co.uk gold membership...

mumofone
04-11-2014, 11:01 PM
...is it worth it? And how much for how long is it? Thank you!

Rick
05-11-2014, 06:46 AM
Yes definitely worth it. I'm a gold member which means everyone can contact me and I can contact everyone. I've had several messages in the past month which have been very welcome as I'm moving soon so will need to start again. A family has already visited me from my new town! They also have 35 CPD courses, Creative Steps online magazine, 150 childminding guides on every subject you can think of!

It's £9.99 for a week, £19.99 for a month and £99.99 for a year. If you attain 300 posts on the forum to become a green member you can get a 50% discount code.

KateA
05-11-2014, 01:17 PM
Yes definitely worth it. I'm a gold member which means everyone can contact me and I can contact everyone. I've had several messages in the past month which have been very welcome as I'm moving soon so will need to start again. A family has already visited me from my new town! They also have 35 CPD courses, Creative Steps online magazine, 150 childminding guides on every subject you can think of!

It's £9.99 for a week, £19.99 for a month and £99.99 for a year. If you attain 300 posts on the forum to become a green member you can get a 50% discount code.

hi I have this on other posts about green member is it true? what happens if you sign up for a month and then cancel are you back to 19.99 a month again? thanks x

Kiddleywinks
05-11-2014, 01:40 PM
With the green member discount it works out at £50 a year, so not worth cancelling as you can just update your details if you no longer have any vacancies.

I agree with rick, it's worth having as this job can be so unpredictable.

AliceK
05-11-2014, 01:46 PM
Definitely worth the money. I do get the discount as I am a green member and I am always getting messages from parents and I would say 99% of my current mindees have come from there. If I have a space coming up I get on there, update my details, search and start messaging prospective parents. Always had success using this website :thumbsup:

xxx