PDA

View Full Version : Twitter #EYTalking

Simona
28-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Sam Gyimah...Minister for Childcare ... will be co-hosting #EYTalking on Twitter on Tuesday 4 November at 8pm.
Those not on twitter will be able to read the collated tweets next day...I will post them :thumbsup:

Join the discussion to put some 'burning' questions to him...if you have any !!;)

Simona
04-11-2014, 08:03 PM
We are off...anyone joining??

Simona
04-11-2014, 09:17 PM
I am not feeling well!!!! :panic:
Too much rhetoric from the minister ...I have got indigestion! :laughing:

Kiddleywinks
05-11-2014, 07:04 AM
I tried following the conversation and got very confused (easily done lol)
You have to refresh a lot don't you :laughing:

Interesting comment about implementing the Nutbrown Report - but sadly no mention of which bits lol

Simona
05-11-2014, 08:17 AM
I tried following the conversation and got very confused (easily done lol)
You have to refresh a lot don't you :laughing:

Interesting comment about implementing the Nutbrown Report - but sadly no mention of which bits lol

It was very frenetic plus the Minister was tweeting from the DfE account not his personal one...which we were all following...that meant for a while there was an ominous silence without any replies.

I was absolutely stunned by some of his replies...he is nothing but Truss in a suit!
Whatever she destroyed he is giving it the last blow.

His replies were unhelpful, well rehearsed and available at the click of a button...rhetoric upon rhetoric was spewed out, he has no knowledge of Early Years...let alone state education as he is privately educated... and certainly has no interest in the EY workforce

His answers on agencies would get an Inadequate as would the fact he hardly touched on qualifications....I would be surprised if he has heard of Nutbrown let alone read her original report or the latest evidence she gave to the Education committee.

The future looks bleak when we have ministers that are just unable and unwilling to accept their responsibility and abuse their elected role for their vapid ideology.

If anyone is really interested read the collated tweets...they are very informative....no point in posting them here as there is hardly any response on the various #eytalking threads I started.

Keep fighting everyone...we are not out of the woods and we need to change gear on our approach....everyone has an agenda out there... believe me.

Sorry about the politics but that is all it boils down to.

mama2three
05-11-2014, 08:19 AM
Where can you access collated tweets? Not on twitter or fb.

Simona
05-11-2014, 08:47 PM
https://storify.com/EYTalking/eytalking?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=sfy.co-twitter&awesm=sfy.co_tmjn&utm_campaign=&utm_content=storify-pingback

mama2three
06-11-2014, 08:30 AM
thank you Simona