PDA

View Full Version : GOOD MORNING - hope its not too windy where you are

FussyElmo
21-10-2014, 06:54 AM
It does seem like its a little bit windy out there.

I must live in a really nice bubble as I didn't know there was the remnants of a hurricane hitting.

Hope you are all safe :D

loocyloo
21-10-2014, 07:10 AM
At 6am the wind was blowing a hooley and the rain was pelting down, but now it's dry with just a grey cloud in the sky but blue sky too and hardly any wind!
Hope everyone has a good and safe day
Xxx

mama2three
21-10-2014, 07:22 AM
its blowing a gale here , really not looking to pushing 3 up the hill to school! It has eased a bit since early morning so hopefully will be fine by the afternoon run!

tess1981
21-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Sun starting to peep out a bit cloudy but not very windy and no rain :) but the wind woke me last night :(

Mouse
21-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Morning.

I was awake at 3 this morning and expected it to be windy, but it wasn't. Even when I got up at 6 it was quiet. Then at about 7 it just started from nowhere. It was very windy & rainy - a real gale.
Now it's still windy, but not as bad. Hopefully that was it blowing over quickly!

Kiddleywinks
21-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Same as Mouse

Up at half 5, little bit of rain and a bit windy on and off, but nothing to write home about, thought phew, must have passed me :laughing:

Famous last words - 8.15, lost one of my fence panels, wind was howling, loads of 'helicopters' flying around off the trees, much to the kiddies amusement lol
Died off enough for the school run to be relatively pleasant, just got home, made a brew, and OMG the heavens have opened, it's dark outside and just lost fence panel 2 :eek:

No kids now till after school, what's the betting it'll make up for this mornings school run, this afternoon :laughing:

Ripeberry
21-10-2014, 07:58 AM
A bit breezy. Nothing to worry about, we've had worse weather without any warnings!

mrsb79
21-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Awful here just awful I planned yesterday for my back up minder to take my 1 schoolie for me as there was no way I was going to be able to push a triple upto the school and no way I was downsizing to the double and a sling !!! Glad I planned ahead as we too have had fence panels blown into our garden and the squids are enjoying watching the trampoline hovering. Think it's going to get worse throughout the day. Stay safe everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum

funemnx
21-10-2014, 08:30 AM
As usual. it wasn't too bad until it was time to go to school....... :rolleyes: