PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted inspection

charlottewright
11-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Hello, I wonder if anyone would help me and please give me an idea on what paper work or policies ect Ofsted would like to see on my first inspection. Also will they want to see a contract I will give to a parent? Thanks

sarah707
11-10-2014, 08:18 PM
They can and sometimes do ask to see contracts ...

They might want to see any of your documents so put everything out and get on with your day :D

Simona
13-10-2014, 08:01 AM
Hello, I wonder if anyone would help me and please give me an idea on what paper work or policies ect Ofsted would like to see on my first inspection. Also will they want to see a contract I will give to a parent? Thanks

As Sarah says ...yes inspectors should see your contract to gather evidenced of where you get all your information from parents about them and their child, their data and much more....BUT.....inspectors should see a blank contract not one filled in with families and child's details which means you are protecting families under the Data Protection Act.

In addition it is not Ofsted's remit to look at anything in your contract that has your financial arrangements or fees...or what you have in place to run a successful business

Make sure you have a blank contract in your portfolio under the EYFS 'Information and records' and all the 'paperwork' so they can see this very clearly to judge your Leadership and Management