PDA

View Full Version : EYMP4-3 Task 8 (3.3)

Hello you
30-09-2014, 07:34 AM
Please HELP ME......Many thanks!
Task 8
(3.3)
You are organising a day of learning about the emergency services, including showing children how to call 999. You have arranged a visit from a female firefighter, costumes for the children to try on in the role play area, a story about a boy who was very brave and called 999 when his father fell off his ladder, an outside ball catching activity, and a free play session after lunch.

How will you adapt the activities you have planned to make sure the following children are fully included and participate in everything you have provided?

• Omar’s family has recently been granted asylum in the UK. He and his family have only just started learning English.
• Julia’s father is a policeman and she is very excited because she wants to share this with the other children.
• Karolina and Sam from Task 7, above.

moggy
30-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Hi, who are you doing your course with?
Are they able to support you through these questions? It sounds like there are a lot that you are needing advise on over various Posts... you should have a tutor or advisor who you can talk through your work with?

And do you have a good reference book- again, your course provider should be suggesting the best reference books to use. I found for my Level 3 (which included CYPOP5 module) most of the answers were basically in the text books and just needed a bit of background research to be able to get an answer together.

Good luck with your course, I hope you get into the swing of answering these questions- I found you could just keep it simple and write a minimum amount- they are not looking for long essays, bullet points are fine. And the tutor can always come back with further advise once you submit your answers- you can't really fail, you can just add more info/detail if they need more from you.

Hello you
30-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Hello Moggy,

Thanks for your time! My tutor is really nice and the materials I've got to get
into the Units are not to bad, but, sometimes, I need some advices from professionals.
This is why I come here asking everyone about!

Hi, who are you doing your course with?
Are they able to support you through these questions? It sounds like there are a lot that you are needing advise on over various Posts... you should have a tutor or advisor who you can talk through your work with?

And do you have a good reference book- again, your course provider should be suggesting the best reference books to use. I found for my Level 3 (which included CYPOP5 module) most of the answers were basically in the text books and just needed a bit of background research to be able to get an answer together.

Good luck with your course, I hope you get into the swing of answering these questions- I found you could just keep it simple and write a minimum amount- they are not looking for long essays, bullet points are fine. And the tutor can always come back with further advise once you submit your answers- you can't really fail, you can just add more info/detail if they need more from you.