PDA

View Full Version : holiday fees!?

butterfli
29-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Hi guys... Im just filling out a new contract and i just wondered what everyone else did regarding holidays.
Do you have paid or unpaid holidays and how many weeks? And also the same with the clients?
Thanks for any advice x

chris goodyear
29-09-2014, 12:15 PM
I have unpaid and as from this year I take 6 weeks. Parents pay full for theirs.

Mouse
29-09-2014, 12:41 PM
I don't charge for my holidays, but I charge full fee for any time the child is off.

I take roughly 4-5 weeks off a year and put money aside throughout the year to cover for my holidays when I get no money coming in.

mama2three
29-09-2014, 01:29 PM
the same for me , to make everything crystal clear to parents if Im working I get paid , If Im not I don't. This covers holidays as well as sickness . It say in my contracts I will take up to 5 weeks a year.

EmmaReed84
29-09-2014, 01:50 PM
I am no charge for any of my time off/setting closure - and full fee if they are off, for whatever reason. The way I see it, I am providing a service, and wouldn't feel comfortable charging someone for something I was unable to provide. Everyone is different though and some CM's do charge, it is whatever you feel comfortable doing - there is no right or wrong x