PDA

View Full Version : free milk scheme-poster?

sarahc88
26-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Hi all,

I have just completed my application form for free milk and read somewhere about having to have a poster displayed that it's something im registered with- anyone have any idea about this and have an example they are willing to share? Thanks all!

:cool:

moggy
27-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Hi all,

I have just completed my application form for free milk and read somewhere about having to have a poster displayed that it's something im registered with- anyone have any idea about this and have an example they are willing to share? Thanks all!

You mean the Nursery Milk Scheme?
No, there is not poster I have ever heard of and I was on the Free Milk scheme (I don't claim any more, wasn't worth the time: for 3 toddler x 1/3pt a day for 4 days = 4 pints a week, milk is so cheap at supermarket 8 pts for £3!).

You can contact them via the website if you want to ask them- Nursery Milk (http://nurserymilk.co.uk/)

Mouse
27-09-2014, 02:44 PM
Hi all,

When everything was done on paper they used to send you an A3 poster to display. You weren't supposed to reduce the size, so it was a bit impractical for childminders to display it! Then there was a poster online that you could print off, but I can't see a link on the website any more.

If they haven't specifically said you have to display a poster I wouldn't worry about it. Or you could email them and ask if it's still a condition of the scheme.

hectors house
27-09-2014, 05:35 PM
I have an A4 poster from Cool milk - it is displayed on my notice board just a bit buried behind everything else!

mum67
29-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Can someone give me a link to this please so I can get more details on it.

moggy
29-09-2014, 07:20 PM
Can someone give me a link to this please so I can get more details on it.

This is where you can register to claim cost of 1/3 of a pint of milk per young child per session (max 1/3 pt per child per day)

Nursery Milk (http://nurserymilk.co.uk/)

(Cool Milk, as other post referred to, are not delivering to childminders, they tell me today.)