PDA

View Full Version : pre reg meeting tomorrow

lavenderrose
30-07-2008, 06:18 AM
Hi all i finaly go for my pre reg meeting tomorrow for the mornng. I have tried to go to two different ones before, the first was in Preston and i couldnt find it:blush: the second was over near Lancaster which was too far away:( but this one is only about 4 miles from me and i know exactly where it is:clapping: Hopefully i will get all the forms i need ect from it and then can get on with the business of waiting the three months it takes to all go through:rolleyes: I am expecting a lot of changes since i worked as a childminder last, my youngest son was 10 then and he is 19 now:eek: But kids are kids and that is all that matters.
Good luck to anyone else who has there's this week. I will let you know how i get on. Oh and by the way my voluntary registration which i started a while ago does not come through any quicker either:rolleyes: hey ho!!

angeldelight
30-07-2008, 06:35 AM
Good luck Sandra hope it all goes well

I know things have changed since you last did childminding - but one thing has not and that is the kids haha still naughty or good when it suits them - and still a great job

I am sure you will love being back in the flow

Keep us posted

Angel xxx