PDA

View Full Version : Just has my pre reg

Jenny2
11-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Took 5 hours and I was quite nervous but. She was lovely and guided me through a few of the hiccups. My mind often went blank and I couldn't use my crib sheets but she did push me for answers , so all in all was ok . She is recommending me as a childminder but I do have to wait for ofsted to agree.

mum67
11-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Congratulations:clapping:

I was the same my mind went blank and I must have looked so empty between the ears at times to her but she was the same as yours saw I was nervous and talked about something random to clear my head and then it all came swishing back again. :laughing:
What on earth will we be like on our inspections :laughing:

Good luck with everything.:clapping:

Vikki5531
11-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Congratulations! Wow - 5 hours, mine was 2 and that was long enough xx

lucy barningham
11-09-2014, 07:53 PM
I had mine today too. Hour and a half. was so nervous before but it was really good. Cup of tea and a talk really.

Jenny2
12-09-2014, 01:43 PM
Blimey , my lady went through everything my previous work history from leaving school, and medication that I am on for hrt , and previous medication for Prozac more than 8 years ago .
Anyone else have to explain work history and what job involved??

Ellisha
12-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Congratulations. 5 hours and going through all your history sounds tough!

Vikki5531
12-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Blimey , my lady went through everything my previous work history from leaving school, and medication that I am on for hrt , and previous medication for Prozac more than 8 years ago . Anyone else have to explain work history and what job involved??

We spoke a little bit about my previous job in Insurance, but no longer than 5 minutes on the subject xx

TabbyTuTu
15-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Oh crumbs, that will be fun, only had the one paid job and that lasted less than three months :-/ Was the history of anti-depressants an issue? I stopped needing mine at nineteen but think my medical history might be a big fun old talk when the time comes.. Can you write notes to check over?

Jenny2
15-09-2014, 06:16 PM
Yes I did refer to some work timings