PDA

View Full Version : My tummy is making noises and I am feeling hungry now

angeldelight
07-01-2008, 04:39 PM
I really am feeling hungry now

I have finished work and what do I normally do ? Yes go straight for some chocs or crisps - well just about anything really that I can eat - who cares what the hell it is ha

I am starving - how on earth am I going to last the night ha

I suppose I will go and get a handful of grapes out the fridge

Angel xx

chubbymummy
07-01-2008, 04:42 PM
don't give in you'll only feel worse and think.......oh well i'll start tomorrow! you can do this angel.....we all can with a little help from our friends.

angeldelight
07-01-2008, 04:44 PM
I think I will write a 100 lines

I can do this
I can do this
I can do this

I know the first few days are the hardest I have felt fine all day and even had lunch

Thing is I never eat meals really through out the day - just junk all day if you know what I mean so it is going to be difficult I know

My tummy is def shouting " Feed me now "

I am not going to give in

Angel xx

manjay
07-01-2008, 04:46 PM
I really am feeling hungry now

I have finished work and what do I normally do ? Yes go straight for some chocs or crisps - well just about anything really that I can eat - who cares what the hell it is ha

I am starving - how on earth am I going to last the night ha

I suppose I will go and get a handful of grapes out the fridge

Angel xx

I have just been to the supermarket for a "good" shop. Then I come on here and you are talking about creme eggs!! How unfair is that?

What have you got planned for tea? I am having sw chips and mushy peas!!

amanda xx

mrsbumbles
07-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Ive just stopped myself eating a biscuit, nearly got it to my mouth then remembered I AM ON A DIET.

custardcream
07-01-2008, 04:50 PM
I have got homemade shepherds pie (made with quorn) and veg, but i am not eating it until after my weigh in at slimming world.

Angel, when i feel really hungry i find eating something crunchy is good like carrot sticks or an apple, you can do it.

angeldelight
07-01-2008, 04:58 PM
I do not like carrotts or apples haha

I am having chicken and basil pasta it is very nice and filling

I am trying to hold out for my tea though - I know I am going to be even more hungry later ha

Angel xx

nat1664
07-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Im really humgery too, and have been all day :panic: , just been round to my mums and went for the crips she told me off and said have a glass of water.........to my dicust it actually worked I didnt feel humgery after!!

xx

oakie dokie
07-01-2008, 05:10 PM
angel the trick is not to starve yourself, a good one to fill up on is 4 slices ww bread toasted and a tin full of tin tomatoes on top, not the tin of couse! but its only 2 points and it does fill you up, add some pepper and wostershire
sauce.

hazelx
:) when you go to eat something you know you shouldnt, ask yourself if you do really want to loose this weight.

manjay
07-01-2008, 05:13 PM
:) when you go to eat something you know you shouldnt, ask yourself if you do really want to loose this weight.

and "Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!"

amanda xx

angeldelight
07-01-2008, 05:21 PM
No I will not starve myself there is no chance of that haha

The toast sounds good Hazel with the tin of toms I will try that tomorrow thanks for that

Angel xx

angeldelight
07-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Nat you made me laugh going for the crisps

We can all do this I know we CAN

XX

Minnie Minx
07-01-2008, 06:49 PM
angel you are naughty if you haven't had anything to eat, mid morning have a banana or toast (i know you don't eat breakfast) and i'm hoping you had some lunch??

Hope the hunger pains go away soon and do not starve yourself (i'm not kidding, i'll come down there and give you what for young lady) :D

xx

Trouble
07-01-2008, 07:04 PM
why dont you ladys make a tub for in the fridge with sliced peppers, raisins, slices of carrot, cucumber,etc, so when your used to going to the fridge for a snack go to your tub instead to nibble, good luck:thumbsup:

Trouble
07-01-2008, 07:05 PM
also you can get vegetable flavoured crisps, and light crisps that are not full of fat, :thumbsup:

Spangles
07-01-2008, 07:13 PM
When I feel like that when I'm on a diet I drink a can of decaf diet coke and that normally works for me.

Could you try that?

Or chew gum? (I hate it myself but when I'm desperate it works!)

Or clean your teeth?

Minnie Minx
07-01-2008, 07:17 PM
i hope none of you are going without food, i don't want to sound mummyish etc but please do not deprive yourselves of food. When i was in my teens/early 20's i did and it led to me being annorexic for quite a few years (it became a control issue).

Please be sensible and just eat healthily, i don't want to sit here and worry about my friends.

xxx

Minnie Minx
07-01-2008, 07:18 PM
why dont you ladys make a tub for in the fridge with sliced peppers, raisins, slices of carrot, cucumber,etc, so when your used to going to the fridge for a snack go to your tub instead to nibble, good luck:thumbsup:

This is what i do rascal, i've also got dates and coconut shavings in tupperware boxes ready for when i get the munches

xx

mrsbumbles
07-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Good advice, thankyou

Spangles
07-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Ooooh yuch! That would be my idea of a nightmare! I'd rather be hungry! I'm quite rubbish with food really, there's not that much I like but of course what I do like is all sweet and fattening!

Spangles
07-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Just remembered something else I used to do if I got really hungry - eat an orange ice lolly - they have no fat and virtually no calories really and I think they're gorgeous! They satisfy my hunger because usually it's just psychological for me and my sweet tooth.

Lou
07-01-2008, 07:24 PM
yeah thats a ood one Lorri, also sugar free jelly is good, no fat in at all and no points if you are following ww.

Minnie Minx
07-01-2008, 07:25 PM
oooooooo i love sugar free jelly, used to eat lots of it when i did atkins

xxx

Spangles
07-01-2008, 07:25 PM
That's true and they're yummy, taste just like normal ones!

Minnie Minx
07-01-2008, 07:27 PM
ooo you two are so naughty i really fancy some jelly now and i haven't got any :laughing:

xxx

Lou
07-01-2008, 07:28 PM
think i have a recipe for zero point soup aswell, will have a look in a min...

angeldelight
08-01-2008, 12:25 AM
I did it yippie

I managed to get through the first day without cheating

Angel xx

manjay
08-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Well done!! Just another few months!!!

amanda xx

angeldelight
08-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Thanks for that lovely reminder Amanda haha

I am usually ok if I can get through the first 2 weeks though

How is everyone doing today you are being good ?

Angel xx

manjay
08-01-2008, 12:06 PM
I am :littleangel: . I have had my weetabix for breakfast and am now on my tuna salad sandwich for lunch. AND I have only had an apple in between. Have just posted my piccies so am really determined now

amanda xx

angeldelight
08-01-2008, 12:09 PM
Yes I replied Amanda I am feeling like you too so fingers crossed that we do it this time

I really am going to dread putting my pic on later I am much bigger than my pic last year

Well I am going to have some lunch in a bit

Hubby left a tin of chocs out on the bed last night - I am very proud of myself I did not get tempted and did not even have one

I am so glad I have got you all to talk too about my diet I think I am boring everyone else already ha

Angel xx

manjay
08-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Yes I replied Amanda I am feeling like you too so fingers crossed that we do it this time

I really am going to dread putting my pic on later I am much bigger than my pic last year

Well I am going to have some lunch in a bit

Hubby left a tin of chocs out on the bed last night - I am very proud of myself I did not get tempted and did not even have one

I am so glad I have got you all to talk too about my diet I think I am boring everyone else already ha

Angel xx

When we met I didn't think you looked any different than the photos I have seen on here! Is it just in your imagination?

Well done for not eating the choccies. I have everything here, choccies, crisps, cakes but I am feeling really strong so not tempted at the moment. Finding that old picture has really made me see that I can do it if I want to. I was going to print a picure to go on every cupboard but don't fancy the mindees going home and telling their parents that there are photos of Amanda in her bikini all over the house!!

amanda xx

Wiggly
08-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Well done Angel. I know you say the first 2 weeks is the hardest but I would say the first day is a big achievement. Can easily say "I'll start again tomorrow". You feel more guilty to do that once you have a done a few days as that is a few days wasted.

Keep us updated - not boring us at all. Good to read how you are all getting on with diets.

Wiggly
x

angeldelight
08-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Hahaha you might get the dads wanting to come collect their kids instead haha

Angel xx

oakie dokie
08-01-2008, 12:36 PM
well done, i have just had lunch 4 slice ww bread and healthy eating chicken an d stuffing sandwich with baby leaf salad, no butter, 6 points, im aloud 25. did you try the toms on toast angel? going to get a yog now and fruit.

angeldelight
08-01-2008, 12:43 PM
i am going to do the toast tomorrow

i have got a chicken sandwich for my lunch with a yogurt after

xxx

Minnie Minx
08-01-2008, 02:08 PM
:blush: you put me to shame, i had peanut butter on toast but i am having salad with my tea every other night and veg the other nights plus i'm still on the water :)

xxx

emler
08-01-2008, 03:26 PM
I had a good first day too (if you can call a day without chocolate good!)
I'm feeling peckish now so am munching my way through a handful of grapes. Hope I can continue as I have started!

Emler x