PDA

View Full Version : pre-registration course

princessj29
29-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Hi everyone, I have a few questions - any advice would be much appreciated!

I have a place on the pre-registration course on November. How soon after this roughly will I have my pre-registration visit? How long, roughly, from pre-reg course did it take you to have children attending? How soon roughly is your Ofsted visit?

How much stuff are you expected to have in your first few months? Can you include a wish list in your portfolio? When should I start preparing my portfolio? Thanks for your help! x

Annie_T
29-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Hi everyone, I have a few questions - any advice would be much appreciated!

I have a place on the pre-registration course on November. How soon after this roughly will I have my pre-registration visit? once you have completed the course and sent off your applications, they will contact you How long, roughly, from pre-reg course did it take you to have children attending? different for everyone, let family and friends know your becoming a cm and ask if wanted place How soon roughly is your Ofsted visit? ofsted gave me a wk notice before coming out for pre reg, then your have roughly 6month inspection once all reg'ed

How much stuff are you expected to have in your first few months? i had lots of toys and games tec but safty stuff wasnt brought, either in place, Can you include a wish list in your portfolio? yea you can hun, long as it is done htye seem happy enough Thanks for your help! x

hope this helps hun x