PDA

View Full Version : policies and procedures

Emmalou77
25-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Hello everyone,

Ofsted are visiting me in a couple of weeks and im updating my policies and procedures, i need to know where to look for any changes please?

thanks
Emma

moggy
25-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Hello everyone,

Ofsted are visiting me in a couple of weeks and im updating my policies and procedures, i need to know where to look for any changes please?

thanks
Emma

You need to follow all the updated legislation, this came as an email from the Forum to me yesterday, not sure if links will work but you can find links in the tabs at the top or just search for them, Ofsted site has a document of the changes that are in the 2014 EYFS:

Changes to Legislation for Childminders from 1st September 2014
All childminders need to be aware of the following changes to legislation from 1st September 2014:

• EYFS 2014
• Childcare Register 2014
• SEND Code of Practice 2014
Changes to the EYFS

The EYFS 2012 has been replaced by the EYFS 2014. You can find a copy of the EYFS 2014 here.

A new section has been added to the Childminding Forum free downloads page with guidance about the changes. You can view it here.
Childcare Register 2014
The Childcare Register 2012 has been replaced by the Childcare Register 2014. You can find a copy of the Childcare Register 2014 here.

We have created a discussion thread about the changes to the Childcare Register on the Independent Childminders Facebook group.SEND Code of Practice 2014
There is a new Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Code of Practice. You can find a copy of the SEND Code of Practice here.

A new section has been added to the Childminding Forum free downloads page with information about the changes.

sarah707
25-08-2014, 08:24 PM
All the documents are here - Free Downloads (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/freedownloads.html) in free downloads at the top of the forum :D