PDA

View Full Version : Woohooo its the bank holiday weekend

FussyElmo
22-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Do you all have the Monday off?

How many have a long weekend?

The bank holiday does mean the end of the summer holidays. Are you looking forward to the return of school runs and stricter routines?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned - strangely I have a ds football match to go to on Sunday :laughing::laughing:

natlou82
22-08-2014, 09:03 AM
I'm spending the whole weekend making sure that everything is ready for my First graded Ofsted inspection next week - eek!! I'm feeling sad that the school holidays are coming to an end - we've had a lot of fun and it's gone really fast! Looking forward to my TTO schoolies returning, I've missed them. I'm looking forward to starting afresh (sep always feels like a new yr to me even with my own children). Bring it on lol ;-)

AliceK
22-08-2014, 09:24 AM
Today is my last working day now until the 8th Sept :clapping: I think I have a total of 16 days with no work. My school doesn't go back until the 4th so next week I would like to have another week of days out / fun with just my own 2 children, sadly I don't think the weather looks as good as it was when I had a week off earlier in the school hols.

xxx

tess1981
22-08-2014, 09:37 AM
I'm off all next week. . 2nd week of my annual summer holidays I took a week in July ... looking forward to getting back Into routine

loocyloo
22-08-2014, 09:53 AM
We're off to a family birthday for the bank holiday weekend!

It usually means the end of the holidays but as there is still another weekend before we go back to school it feels 'wrong'!

Mouse
22-08-2014, 09:56 AM
My eldest son is coming home for the weekend, so we've got a big family meal planned.

Pixie dust
22-08-2014, 10:01 AM
We are going off on our summer holiday this weekend....I have been seeing everyone go off on their hols while I have worked all through the school holidays and now it's my turn, I can't wait I am counting down the hours to 6pm.:cheerleader::cheerleader::excited::so happy:

Maza
22-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Not working BH but don't have any plans. We don't like to travel because of BH traffic so we just chill out locally. My working days are easier when my DD is at school but I will really, really miss Thursdays as they are my day off and we have been out on a trip together every Thursday. Hate the school run (have to go on a packed bus with pushchair) but do enjoy just having one age group to entertain once DD is at school. x

desiderata
22-08-2014, 10:28 AM
wont be working and has things in new relationship didnt work out will be alone. but my dd has helped me the last couple of days and we have painted my bedroom.. and she has put some pictures up for me.. i have had one the pictures digitized and will be putting it on my duvet to match.. then getting a new wardrobe .. my bedrrom had not been decorated since we moved in 19 years ago... it is starting to look nice.... been a strange summer holidy this year . no holiday to go on.. ad hoc kids with parents changing days and hours daily.. so have had some time off but been on my own......... sort of looking forward to getting back to a routine.. but still looking around for something ...

tess1981
22-08-2014, 10:58 AM
wont be working and has things in new relationship didnt work out will be alone. but my dd has helped me the last couple of days and we have painted my bedroom.. and she has put some pictures up for me.. i have had one the pictures digitized and will be putting it on my duvet to match.. then getting a new wardrobe .. my bedrrom had not been decorated since we moved in 19 years ago... it is starting to look nice.... been a strange summer holidy this year . no holiday to go on.. ad hoc kids with parents changing days and hours daily.. so have had some time off but been on my own......... sort of looking forward to getting back to a routine.. but still looking around for something ...

Know how you are feeling. This was me 3 years ago.. happened over easter hols and could not wait to get back into routine ... chin up xx