PDA

View Full Version : Permission Forms

danemi1
17-08-2014, 09:34 PM
so sorry its getting very late and my pc has been transferred to different operating system and has saved parts of some policies and not of others - am quietly flapping - please excuse me

danemi1
17-08-2014, 09:39 PM

I have amended them very slightly

MessybutHappy
17-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Sorry, I can't see them?

tulip0803
17-08-2014, 10:19 PM
My photo permissions also include photos to be shared with parents whose children may also be in the photo ( ie daily diary, learning journal)

danemi1
17-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Have you ever had one of those days?

I have a Parent coming tomorrow morning with a lovely little boy I have got to know through attending toddler group. I am really quite nervous as its my first one to sign a contract. I have been cleaning and sorting the playroom, house, toys and sat down this afternoon to sort out all of the paperwork. My policies folder is all done (has been for a while) However I realised I didn't have my permissions slips finalised so started to try and do this and thought ooh I had better print off copies of policies and put them in a little folder on my pooter so could email if necessary!

I had a new computer when I started my course and did everything on it - it developed problems and had to go to the pooter Doctor who had to work his magic but it was decided to revert it back to windows 7??? is that right - the one before the latest! It's only been tonight that I have realised although my policies look as if they are all still there they have not transferred across well as paragraphs and chunks are missing....am flapping now like a good un!

Why pray is she boring us all silly with this tale of woe - well it would appear in me hopping back and forth trying to sort out I have not realised that some of what is in the attachments has been borrowed from one of Ricky Smiths helpful posts on here and I had not thanked her for it - I am so very sorry!

This forum is an amazing place to come for help and inspiration and I am sorry I have not given proper credit - I can only hope what I have put on my form as I have played about with it to fit my setting has done it justice.

The forms are on the second post down for anyone still reading - have I missed anything - can I add anything?

Thank you all - especially Ricky Smiths

danemi1
17-08-2014, 10:36 PM
My photo permissions also include photos to be shared with parents whose children may also be in the photo ( ie daily diary, learning journal)

Thank you for that - form now updated to include this - many thanks x

danemi1
17-08-2014, 10:50 PM
I think the main thing I have changed and the bit that I am thinking most about is the signatures of parents at the bottom and how I have incorporated the bit about parental responsibility (again learnt about from on here) I have printed off the paperwork written I believe by Sarah Neville about the subject. Sarah has been amazing I have bought one of her books and it was so helpful I will be back for more once I start earning!

Do you think the permissions form is a good place to incorporate this?

rickysmiths
18-08-2014, 07:03 AM
I am off out now for the day I will pm you when I get back tonight about PR. I wouldn't include it on the Consents Form.