PDA

View Full Version : how long did your dbs certificate take

Kidston
12-08-2014, 02:49 PM
How long did everyone dbs certificate take? Mine was finished yesterday so desperately waiting for it to arrive so I can get moving

Koala
13-08-2014, 12:02 PM
I applied for my sons on 29th July and have just logged on and it says everything is completed and in the process of being printed. On hols so we'll see if it's arrived when we get home. Couldn't believe how quick it has been. :thumbsup:

Mouse
13-08-2014, 12:08 PM
I applied for my son's on 25th July & it said it was ready a couple of days ago. Still not here, but I'm hoping it will be any day now :thumbsup:

samb
13-08-2014, 02:08 PM
I applied for my assistants back at end of June and we received it last week! We are still waiting for social services checks to come through and then her suitability letter. She is meant to start on sept 8th and we are splitting children to do separate school runs. If the letter isn't through I will have to supervise her at all times meaning all of us having to walk the whole 2 miles round trip school run for a bit longer.

Ellisha
14-08-2014, 01:42 PM
My DH's says it was printed and dispatched on 6th August. Should I be concerned? I just tried calling them but was stuck on hold for ages.

Mine hasn't been completed yet so it's not too urgent, but frustrating!

samb
14-08-2014, 08:59 PM
I wouldn't worry yet. My assistants was at "printing" stage for about 2 weeks before we received it.

Kidston
16-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Tha ks everyone they both arrived yesterday so only took 4 days, quickest bit if the whole process!