PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting for ofsted

Jenny2
06-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Has anyone else had this my file has been pending for 3 weeks to be assessed. I was expecting my pre reg by now but it hasn't gone to tribal yet. they did have a query with social services about my younger child how's now 22 , but it wasn't a safeguarding issue and my local SS as said it wouldn't be a problem and sent back a report , just that I needed some advise about his behaviour when he was 15 .

Jenny2
10-08-2014, 09:22 PM
Can anyone advise

NinkyNonk
11-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Has anyone else had this my file has been pending for 3 weeks to be assessed. I was expecting my pre reg by now but it hasn't gone to tribal yet. they did have a query with social services about my younger child how's now 22 , but it wasn't a safeguarding issue and my local SS as said it wouldn't be a problem and sent back a report , just that I needed some advise about his behaviour when he was 15 .

Hi, obviously I can't advise regarding your son or social services check etc...but all I can say is chase chase chase Ofsted! It took me 4.5 months from applying online (at this point everything had been done and attached, DBS, medical etc) to get the visit and another 2 weeks to get the certificate after that! I called them every single week and got fobbed off with 'it's being processed'. I finally got a bit more assertive as I was desperate to get working, and hey presto it was done. My best move was asking to be put through to applications as there will be a person assigned to your case. Unfortunately it depends on who answers the phone as to whether they will put you through, but as soon as this happened it was all done very quickly. Good luck!