PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WAHOOOOOOO

angeldelight
01-08-2014, 06:14 AM
It's FRIDAY at last :clapping::clapping:

This week went so slow

What are you all doing for the weekend ?

Have a great day and weekend everyone

Angel xxx

mama2three
01-08-2014, 06:16 AM
I will be panicking and running round like a proverbial blue a**** fly - Ofsted inspection on Monday :panic:

( to those who know me , this isnt public knowledge , please don't say anything!)

natlou82
01-08-2014, 06:27 AM
Good luck for your inspection :-). I booked these first 2 weeks off so today I ll be tidying round and making sure we are all set for my friends wedding tomorrow x

funemnx
01-08-2014, 06:37 AM
Good luck for your inspection from me too!

A very busy, quick week here - I don't where the times goes!

I'm going on a coastal hike and lunch afterwards with friends tomorrow - then on Sunday to Ikea with YS to pick up the last few bits for his new improved bedroom :D

Have a fab weekend all :clapping:

FussyElmo
01-08-2014, 08:07 AM
I will be panicking and running round like a proverbial blue a**** fly - Ofsted inspection on Monday :panic:

( to those who know me , this isnt public knowledge , please don't say anything!)

Good luck for Monday :thumbsup:

Washing ironing and general housework today.

its a bit overcast here :(

hectors house
01-08-2014, 08:49 AM
It has felt like a very long week for me too, took my toddler grandson out for the day on Sunday so his mum could revise for an exam so then Monday felt like Tuesday, Tuesday felt like Wednesday etc - spend whole of my day off yesterday doing shopping, cleaning, ironing and paperwork and still behind with it all!

Going to our local dog walking fields tomorrow to have a "Big Fat Gypsy Clear up" - removing old sofas, baths, tree cuttings, general rubbish etc after Gypsies illegally camped there a few weeks ago, the farmer is refusing to clear it up but has said the dog walkers are welcome to! The worst of it though is that they used the hedges as toilets and as it hasn't rained lately there is loads of "soiled" toilet roll in all the hedges - going to be doubling up on my rubber gloves! Makes me so cross that if I accidentally dropped a clean tissue in a public place I could be fined but these :censored: get away with behaving like this. :angry:

Anyway hope everyone else has weekend spend doing more exciting things than me.

angeldelight
01-08-2014, 08:58 AM

Good luck with your inspection

Xxx

Rick
01-08-2014, 08:58 AM
Hmm what will I be doing at the weekend.....oh yes meeting you Angel :laughing:

angeldelight
01-08-2014, 08:59 AM
It has felt like a very long week for me too, took my toddler grandson out for the day on Sunday so his mum could revise for an exam so then Monday felt like Tuesday, Tuesday felt like Wednesday etc - spend whole of my day off yesterday doing shopping, cleaning, ironing and paperwork and still behind with it all!

Going to our local dog walking fields tomorrow to have a "Big Fat Gypsy Clear up" - removing old sofas, baths, tree cuttings, general rubbish etc after Gypsies illegally camped there a few weeks ago, the farmer is refusing to clear it up but has said the dog walkers are welcome to! The worst of it though is that they used the hedges as toilets and as it hasn't rained lately there is loads of "soiled" toilet roll in all the hedges - going to be doubling up on my rubber gloves! Makes me so cross that if I accidentally dropped a clean tissue in a public place I could be fined but these :censored: get away with behaving like this. :angry:

That is just awful

What a horrible job for you all .....

Hope it does not take long so you can enjoy your weekend

Angel xx

FussyElmo
01-08-2014, 09:30 AM

They are camped on football fields where ds is supposed to be having a tournament on the 17th. They wont be evicted from it until the 10th because one of the women is due to have caesarean and needs a fixed address.

The tournament is now under threat because they don't know if they will have it cleaned up in time.

If they didn't leave so much mess you would have more sympathy for their situation :(

covgalxxx
01-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Signing 2 contracts today haven't a settling in with one little girl, 2 morrow another parent visit, so relaxing day Sunday before I start work yay

pinkzed
01-08-2014, 10:35 AM
We are just getting ready to go camping tomorrow for a week. Not easy with 3 children at home! When I get back I have got my very first parent coming round. Eek.

Hope you all have a good week.

loocyloo
01-08-2014, 12:04 PM

well done you and the other local people and shame on the farmer.

mama2three

I will be panicking and running round like a proverbial blue a**** fly - Ofsted inspection on Monday

good luck! :eek:

( I don't know how to do multi quotes in one post! )

we've been out to local ruined abbey and have come home and made white paper roses for Yorkshire day. one LO just gone home, other 2 asleep! my own children are busy loom banding! and I am going to try and get everything we want to take on holiday into the cases! off at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a weeks sun in crete! ( although, with the lovely weather we have had, I don't feel as 'in need' as usual! )

have a good weekend everyone

xxx

sing-low
01-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Taking DH to Wales tomorrow - he starts work there on Wednesday. So on Tuesday I'll be coming back on my own with the children. We're having a massive reunion with old friends on Sunday - known them since DH and I were going out/engaged. Anyone know what the weather's like in Cardiff?!

Good luck on Monday, Mama2Three!

HTSMumma
01-08-2014, 02:28 PM
Taking DH to Wales tomorrow - he starts work there on Wednesday. So on Tuesday I'll be coming back on my own with the children. We're having a massive reunion with old friends on Sunday - known them since DH and I were going out/engaged. Anyone know what the weather's like in Cardiff?! Good luck on Monday, Mama2Three!

Currently, rain. Although it's been the first in I don't know how long so I'm loving it!
It's supposed to be an unsettled few days ahead now.

Are you the childminder who's relocating to Cardiff?

FussyElmo
01-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Currently, rain. Although it's been the first in I don't know how long so I'm loving it!
It's supposed to be an unsettled few days ahead now.

Are you the childminder who's relocating to Cardiff?

The question is if it is Sing-low? Has her reputation preceded her that you know she is coming :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Cinnamon Sugar
01-08-2014, 02:32 PM
It's FRIDAY at last :clapping::clapping:

This week went so slow

What are you all doing for the weekend ?

Have a great day and weekend everyone

Angel xxx

Yaaaay! It's my last day then 2 weeks off WooHoo!

HTSMumma
01-08-2014, 02:55 PM
The question is if it is Sing-low? Has her reputation preceded her that you know she is coming :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Lol!
I think (if it is Sing-Low) she posted about relocating to Cardiff due to DH's work a little while ago. And I got excited about the idea of another childminder in the city! We're short of childminders here.

Maza
01-08-2014, 03:34 PM
We have been to see 'What the Ladybird Heard' as part of the 'Kids Go Free in August' deal. It was okay - not as good as Bear Hunt last year. Then we went to our local Waterstones bookshop as they are having a craft event each Friday over the holidays and if you get to four off them you get a £10 voucher to spend there!

sing-low
01-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Lol! I think (if it is Sing-Low) she posted about relocating to Cardiff due to DH's work a little while ago. And I got excited about the idea of another childminder in the city! We're short of childminders here.
Yes, that's me! Just DH moving first. I'm coming on with the rest of the family, probably next Summer.

Shall I bring the sun with me?!

HTSMumma
01-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Yes, that's me! Just DH moving first. I'm coming on with the rest of the family, probably next Summer. Shall I bring the sun with me?!

Naaaaa, I'm fed up of melting and constantly applying sun cream!!
I'm loving the cooler weather and a bit of the wet stuff (never thought I'd say that!)

If you need any advice on the nicer areas to move to in Cardiff, lemme know! There are definitely places to avoid!