PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Brunch

FloraDora
20-07-2014, 10:35 AM
I love Sunday Brunch....an excuse just to sit and drink coffee and meet people I have never heard of before, get ideas for dinner, smile at Tim and Simon's friendship and banter. Gone a bit high brow today with Nick Clegg - (topic not person!)
A good switch off .....though I am planning to vac at the next interval.....can never quite do nothing....one of my faults.

FussyElmo
20-07-2014, 10:53 AM
I love Sunday Brunch....an excuse just to sit and drink coffee and meet people I have never heard of before, get ideas for dinner, smile at Tim and Simon's friendship and banter. Gone a bit high brow today with Nick Clegg - (topic not person!)
A good switch off .....though I am planning to vac at the next interval.....can never quite do nothing....one of my faults.

Saturday kitchen here. Then a bit of tiding up and then im going to be tutu making. Dependent on if I pick a book up or not.

AliceK
20-07-2014, 12:50 PM
I love Sunday Brunch too although didn't see it this morning. I think Simon and Tim are great.

xxx

snortlet
20-07-2014, 02:09 PM
My fave too. don't watch much tv but really enjoy this with breakfast on a Sunday!