PDA

View Full Version : What does manuel checking ID on Ofsted application mean?

littlepumpkins
16-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Have just tracked my application and it's saying they need to manually check my ID, is this normal? Does everyone's application go through this stage?

Really don't want anything holding me back :( x

Vikki5531
16-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Have just tracked my application and it's saying they need to manually check my ID, is this normal? Does everyone's application go through this stage? Really don't want anything holding me back :( x

Don't worry, mine was the same. The tracking system is not that great to be honest, it doesn't really give you much information x

littlepumpkins
16-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Don't worry, mine was the same. The tracking system is not that great to be honest, it doesn't really give you much information x

Phew! Thank you Hun, really started to panic there, thinking they were going to ask for more information and hold the process up even more.

I really want my envelope now to send my health dec off and to pay my fee, then I can start hassling them lol x

littlepumpkins
16-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Also says it's stage is SAC what does that mean? X

Vikki5531
16-07-2014, 12:31 PM
It stands for Strategic Application Capture - I think it's just part of the systems they use x

littlepumpkins
16-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Your so clever thank you for all your help regarding my daft questions lately Hun x

Vikki5531
16-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Your so clever thank you for all your help regarding my daft questions lately Hun x

No worries, I'll be posting loads of questions soon when my mindee starts next week :) x

bunyip
16-07-2014, 05:49 PM
What does manuel checking ID on Ofsted application mean?

...getting my ID checked by a little hotel waiter from Barcelona? :rolleyes:

littlepumpkins
17-07-2014, 09:19 AM
It still says the same this morning, god I'm so impatient!

How long did yours stay like this and is it worth me calling them to query it? X

Vikki5531
17-07-2014, 03:18 PM
It still says the same this morning, god I'm so impatient! How long did yours stay like this and is it worth me calling them to query it? X

Honestly the tracking system is useless! It doesn't give you any helpful updates.

I just used to email Ofsted chasing an update after a couple of weeks of not hearing anything x