PDA

View Full Version : EYC form help

Lal
16-07-2014, 06:16 AM
What do I fill in for how many children will I be caring for? I know the maximums, but you can't fill the boxes in a way which covers all possible combinations. By my calculations I don't have enough floor space to have 6 children, but according to Pacey it doesn't really matter. I don't want to end up restricting myself if I don't need to. Surely I don't know numbers and ages until I'm up and running?

JKL
16-07-2014, 06:29 AM
What do I fill in for how many children will I be caring for? I know the maximums, but you can't fill the boxes in a way which covers all possible combinations. By my calculations I don't have enough floor space to have 6 children, but according to Pacey it doesn't really matter. I don't want to end up restricting myself if I don't need to. Surely I don't know numbers and ages until I'm up and running?

Just put the maximums in that way Ofsted can assess when they do your pre-reg as to how many you have space for. You never know you might be granted maximum capacity but its upto you if you want to care for that many xx